Chapter 46

In the middle of Tommy laughing it got cut off by the office door opening and Wilbur walking in. "Heyyy Wilbur" Tommy said really emphasizing on the Hey. "Hey Tommy" Wilbur said suspiciously while looking around his office. Wilbur sat down in his chair looking at the chat on the screen. "Tommy why is chat going crazy? What did you do? Is it about your tweet? WAIT WHAT DID YOU TWEET?" Wilbur asked franticly. "I do not know why chat is acting crazy" Tommy responded.

Wilbur scooted his chair closer the the computer and logging into his Twitter. When Wilbur finally finds Tommy's tweet he goes silent and widens his eyes. Tommy notices Wilbur's face change and says "so did you like my tweet?" Wilbur turns his head directly facing Tommy in the eyes "What The Actual FAWK". "So is that a yes or?"Tommy says.

"Tommy hand me my phone please" Will says calmly putting out his palm. Tommy quickly pulls the phone out and puts it in the center of Will's palm.  Will opens the phone and sighs "Tommy I REALLY hope your lying about this". Wilbur blinks slowly and opens his text messages and taps on Kinsley contact and looking at the conversation. Wilbur's mouth drops while still scrolling though the conversation that Tommy and Kinsley had. "YOU" Wilbur raises his head pointing at Tommy.

Tommy gets a little frightened with Will's reaction and scoots his chair away from Will. "Okay chat u-um I think this is the right time to end the stream, so thank you so much for watching. If I don't stream and not active in a while just know that Wilbur probably killed me. Goodbye guys."

After the stream finally ended Tommy turned his head so he is facing Wilbur again. "YOU TOLD HER MY NAME" Wilbur shouted. "I know, I know, I went to far, I didn't respect your boundaries and I am sorry, I took the joke to far" Tommy apologizing sadly thinking Will might be mad at him. Will looked at the innocent child's face seeing he is genuinely sorry for his actions. "Are you mad?" Tommy asked. "No, I'm not mad. And plus I was planning on telling my name to her, you just pushed the NOW button" They both chuckled at Will's comment.

(45 minutes later)

Will just got home after Tommy's parents picked him up. He laid on his bed staring at the ceiling wondering how him and Kinsley relationship is going to go, now that they both know each other's names. Will picked up his phone from his side table, clicks on 'Pizza Burner 🍕🔥' contact and begins typing something.

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. I know this is not like my usual chapters but next chapter will mostly be all "texting". What do you think Will is going to text Kinsley? Were you surprised with Will reaction to what Tommy did? What did you think Will's reaction would have been? If you enjoyed please vote if you want. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)