Chapter 69

Everyone was done eating. So they paid for their meals and walked out standing outside the restaurant.

"Well I thinks this will be the end of it. Goodbye everyone" Philza said to the group.

"Bye everyone. I am glad I finally met you Kinsley. " Kristin says going over to hug Kinsley.

Kinsley hugging Kristin back "well I am glad I met you too Kristin."

"You as well Philza, I'm glad I met you" Kinsley says once out of the hug with Kristin.

"You too Tommy. Don't worry I didn't forget about you. I'm glad I finally met 'The TommyInnit'. Kinsley says smiling.

"Thanks I'm glad I met 'The iconic Pizza Burner' aka Wilbur's gurlfriend" Tommy says raising his eyebrows smirking at Wilbur.

Wilbur rolling his eyes while shaking his head at the boy

"Well goodbye everyone" Kinsley says

"Goodbye" Wilbur and Tommy both say.

The group splits apart heading all different directions. Kinsley walking with Wilbur.

"So did you have a nice time meeting my friends?" Wilbur asks

"Of course why wouldn't I?" Kinsley says.

"I don't know. So um are you working at all today?" Wilbur asks shyly

"Actually no my manger gave me the day off today" Kinsley replies

"Great. So do you want to head to my place?" Wilbur

"I would love that Rhubarb" Kinsley says smiling at Wilbur

(15 minutes later)

Wilbur and Kinsley standing in front of Wilbur's place. "Welcome to Wil Gold's living cave" Wilbur says unlocking and opening the front door.

"Nice place you got there Wil Gold" Kinsley says

Kinsley and Wilbur walking into the kitchen and sitting down on the barstools in front of his counter  "Do you want anything to drink?" Wilbur asks

"Nah I'm good" Kinsley replies

Wilbur getting up anyway and grabs 2 water bottles and handing one of them to Kinsley. "Here you go anyway" he says to the girl.

Kinsley looking around his place of living looking for a certain gift.

"If you're looking for the feet pic calendar. It's not here. It's back in my office" Wilbur says to her in a straight face.

"BAHBAHAH. why would you think I would be looking for that right now" Kinsley ask

"Because I know you Kinsley. And no I do not greet it good morning and kiss it Goodnight." Wilbur says

"Awe so does that mean you don't kiss ever toe when you come into your office and before you leave for the day" Kinsley says frowning

"No I do not my love" Wilbur says kissing her forehead. Making Kinsley smilie.

Kinsley observing the place and its environment. Kinsley observing what other things that are hung up on Wilbur's walls. Catching an eye for a certain sign he has hung up on his wall. Kinsley gets out of her seat standing  in the middle of the living room.

"Kinsley what are you doing" Wilbur ask confusedly.

Kinsley facing Wilbur "FUCKING BANANAS!" She says. Then turning around facing the wall that has a sign hanged up stating 'Home' on it "home home" she says touching the sign with her palm. Kinsley then proceeds to turn around again facing Wilbur with a straight face "and scene" she says taking a bow.

"Wow wonderful performance almost better than the original" Wilbur says smiling while applauding for his girlfriend

"Thank you, thank you, you're too kind" Kinsley says walking towards him again.

Kinsley sitting down taking a sip of her water. Wilbur smiling and staring at her.

"What?" Kinsley says noticing the prolonged eye contact with the man

"Nothing I'm just thinking about how cute you are" Wilbur says kissing her on the lips

"And how happy you make me whenever I see or talk to you"Wilbur says smiling at his girlfriend.

"Well I'm glad I make you happy because I wouldn't be nearly as happy without you" Kinsley says smiling.

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. Do you feel kinda single after reading this chapter? Bc same :(( If you enjoyed please vote, it will be deeply appreciated. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)