Chapter 53

"Hey Hester" I hear him say. My jaw drops open. He did not just say what I heard him say. I must be dreaming. Because the only one who calls me that is a dude name Will and The Wilbur Soot just called me that. The Wilbur Soot also goes by the nickname Will.

HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID. I HAVE BEEN TEXTING THE WILBUR SOOT THIS WHOLE TIME.

Oh wait I still have my mouth open and staring at him. Say something Kinsley, THINK.  "Hi, you're Wilbur Soot or Rhubarb?" I say. He smiles "yes that is indeed me. Now are you done staring or do you want me to pose so you can take a picture? Just don't zoom too much on the feet please" he jokingly says.

"Well can I take you upon a offer of knee caps Mister Fake Film Maker?" I responded back. "I think I shall wait on that, but can I get some ice cream?" Will asks. "Of course, what would you like?" I ask. "I'll get flavor of the month in a cone please" he requests. "Here is the cookie crumble supreme in a cone created by employee of the month Kate Barson" I said to him.

He grabs the cup and starts eating his ice cream. "You know my shift just ended, we can walk around together if you'd like?" I ask. "Sure, I would love that" he answers.

(8 minutes later)

We both walk out the shop but before we leave, Will asks if we can take a picture together in front of the Moo-Moo's sign; we did. And then I took a picture of just him taking a bite of the ice cream. He says he'll post that picture on his Twitter to help bring in some more customers for the ice cream shop. That is so sweet of him to think of that.

"So what made you go here in this freezing weather Mister Soot? I asked. "Well you kinda gave me an opportunity for us to meet. I mean you did give me your location, it wasn't that hard." He says. "Plus it is surprisingly only a 7 minute walk from my office to here". He adds on. "Really, well I actually walk to work myself but it is a 13 minute walk from my place." I say.

"It is actually pretty cold outside, do you want to walk to my place?" I suggest. "Sure, I would love to see the Belle and Kinsley well known apartment" Will Responds.

(13 minutes later)

I unlock the door and let him enter before me. "Welcome to the Kinsley and Belle living Cave!!" I announce.

We enter the kitchen and he sits down on one of the barstools we have in front of the counter. I grab 2 water bottles from the fridge and give him one. "Here have some water, my mother always says to drink water after a hard days of work, she says it ensures valued life and money, I'm not entirely sure if that is true but my mom does have a great life and money". Will laughs at my ending comment and says "then we shall take Mrs.Berke's word on that. Clanking both of our water bottles up high together "cheers" we both say.

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. It's Christmas Eve. We have limited hours until it is Christmas and a few hours until I post chapter 54. The big special, I wouldn't say it is a Christmas special since it doesn't really have a Christmas theme going on. But it is special and can't wait for you all to read it. Happy holidays. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)