Chapter 67

Kinsley POV

It is mid afternoon in Brighton. I don't have to work today, which I am glad. So I decided to walk around the city with my camera to take some pictures.

No I am not going out to take some feet pics. Unless some one is offering money. Then that's when we talk business.

It has been relaxing just chilling and talking some pictures. I haven't used my camera in so long.

(2 hours later)

A few hours has passed while I have been taking some pictures. So I get up and decide to get on my way to head home.

While walking out of my current location I see a crowd of people in one place.

Now I know my mum usually says that if there is a huge crowd of people in one place then it means something exciting or dangerous is about to happen or happening. My mum also says that I should walk or run the other direction from the crowd. But what am I currently doing? I am currently walking towards the crowd. Mum would say she raised me right.

I am a few feet away from the crowd of people. But then I realize the crowd looks like they are surrounding some people.

I walk a little closer to the crowd and see people with their phones out and they are now currently in a line wanting to take some pictures with some people . I'm not really sure who the people are that they are wanting photos with.

The line soon gets smaller and I finally see who the group of people who people want photos with. It's the most sweetest, funniest and I think tallest person I have met: Mr.Wilbur Soot and I also see Tommy there with him as well.

I decided to have some fun with the meet up so I get in line to take pictures with Wilbur.

(7 minutes later)

There is only 1 person infront of me and they just went. There is no one else behind me. The person infront of me took some quick photos, had a tiny conversation, I think and left.

I went up, Tommy left to go somewhere else. Will was not facing the line of people who want photos. I mean there really isn't a line anymore. Will's back was faced towards me so I tapped his shoulder and was looking down to the ground when he turned around toward me.

"Um can i take a picture with you please " I say in a higher tone voice while looking at the ground so he couldn't see my face.

"Of course you can" Wil said to me

"Thanks because I barely have any photos with you" I say looking up, towards his face

"KINSLEY when did you get here" Wil days to me excitedly

"I should ask you the same question?" I say

"Oh yea I totally forgot to tell you I'm back home. I'm sorry" Wil says

"Forget about it. It's fine. You were probably busy and tired." I reply

"Do you still want that photo" Wil asked

"Uh yes, I didn't wait in line to  not receive a picture" I say handing him my phone

"Okay 1-2-3" he said then snapping a shot with us smiling.

Tommy walks near Kinsley and Wilbur. "Hey would you want a picture with me as well" Tommy says to Kinsley not knowing exactly who she is.

"Sure I would love picture with The TommyInnit" Kinsley says smiling

Kinsley stands next to Tommy and they both smile while Wilbur takes the picture.

Kinsley goes near Wilbur again to look at the photo and Wilbur kisses the top of her head.

"Don't worry you look cute in every photo" Wilbur says to Kinsley

Tommy watching the Kinsley and Wilbur interact confusedly. Tommy goes near Wilbur whispering quietly for Kinsley not hear him. "I'm not judging but is that what you do to all your fans?" Tommy whispers to Wilbur.

Wilbur chuckles at his friend's confusion. "Tommy this is Kinsley, as in Pizza Burner Kinsley, as in my Girlfriend Kinsley".

Tommy just in complete shock and a bit embarrassed in himself saying "oh well that makes sense. Wait when did you get a girlfriend? But anyways glad to officially meet you Kinsley." he smiles to the girl

Kinsley smiles at Tommy "glad to officially meet you as well Tommy".

Then a few minutes Philza and Kristin his wife walk near them. Philza already recognizing pizza burner. "well hello Pizza Burner" he says smiling to Kinsley.

"Hi Philza, hi Kristin" Kinsley says with a tiny bit of nervousness.

Wilbur noticing the nervousness in Kinsley whispering "hey you okay, you seem a bit nervous and maybe shy. I never seen or heard about shy Kinsley"

"Of course I'm nervous, I'm freaking out. I'm meeting Philza Minecraft and Kristin and Philza knows who I am. Belle is going to have a heart attack when I tell her this" Kinsley says whispering.

Tommy looks at Philza saying "how did you already know that it was Pizza Burner?"

Philza says"well Wil posted her on his Twitter".

"Oh" Tommy replies

"It's okay I didn't know who she was either" Kristin says to Tommy.   "But hello Pizza Burner" she says to Kinsley.

"You can also call me Kinsley as well" Kinsley says smiling telling to them.

Tommy smirking and tells Philza and Kristin that "oh yeah and by the way Will and Kinsley are dating. Kinsley is Will's girlfriend". Wilbur and Kinsley immediately get red in the face.

thanks for the announcement Timothy.

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. Pizza burner meetup with Tommy, Philza, and Kristin? Always expect the unexpected. Also for any confusion regular text is narrator POV and italics in Kinsley's POV (like her thoughts). I know it can get a bit confusing sometimes since I switch it around through the chapter(s). If you enjoyed please vote, it will be deeply appreciated. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)