Chapter 72

I am wearing a white tank tops that is slightly cropped with light blue loose fit jeans and a flannel. With the locket Wil gave me and some rings. It's 2:20 and Wil is about to pick me up in like 10 minutes.

I honestly didn't think Wil would take the feet pic calendar events seriously. I would have never thought I am seriously celebrating the introduction anniversary of Hester and Rhubarb. But I am. And I am happy I'm celebrating it with Wil. I'm glad my Rhubarb is Wil.

*knock knock*

Kinsley slips on her converse and opens the door.

"Well hello my Dearest Hester. You look lovely" Wilbur says.

"Well thank you my Dearest Rhubarb. You look quite splendid."

"Thank you. Now we should get going to lunch now." Wilbur says offering his arm to Kinsley.

Kinsley grabbing his arm while walking out and locking the door.

"What's this?" Kinsley asks Wilbur while looking at a black taxi in front of them.

"Well I thought it would be easier if we take a taxi to our adventures. Now lets gets in" Wilbur said opening the door allowing Kinsley to go in first.

"Quite a gentleman you are Wil." Kinsley says.

"Thank you but you may only call me by the name Rhubarb and I may only call you by the name Hester. That is how the introduction anniversary of Rhubarb and Hester will go." Wilbur says

"Well then you are quite a gentleman Rhubarb" Kinsley says.

(5 minutes later)

"Now Hester I told this would be a surprise date so in order to not ruin the surprise... your getting blindfolded. " Wilbur says

"I'm sorry what?" Kinsley says while she sees Wilbur pull out a black blindfold out of his pocket.

"So let me just tie and cover your eyes real quick?" Wilbur says. Holding the blind fold.

"Honestly if you are seriously trying to kidnap me, you definitely played the long game." Kinsley says while Wilbur was tying the blindfolded on her.

"I'm not kidnapping you Hester. And plus do I even give off kidnapper vibes?" Wilbur says

"Anyone could be a possible kidnapper. There is not a certain type of look to kidnappers. People did say Ted Bundy looked like a nice guy and he took many people." Kinsley explains.

"I'm sorry I tried not to interfere in this conversation, but the girl has point. But dude you kinda give me blows up an entire nation type vibe. You know what I mean?" The taxi driver says to the couple.

"You know man, that's not the first time someone has said that to me" Wilbur says to the taxi driver.

(13 minutes later)

Wilbur helps Kinsley get out of the taxi with her blindfolded still on. Wilbur walks her closer to show the sign of where they will be eating.

"Well we are here. I hope you like it" Wilbur says untying the blindfold on Kinsley.

Kinsley opens her eyes once the blindfolded was off of her. She looks at the sign and she chuckles.