Chapter 50

A/N: Hello, I'm back. I just wanted to remind a few folks that the regular font that is centered in the middle is In 3rd person/narrator (which is me the author). The italics is Kinsley's POV. Obviously bold will always be Wilbur. Just regular text is Kinsley. when Will and Kinsley are talking or texting each other they will be moved to the side (so it is slightly less confusing)
—————————————————

"Ok so we're good" Kinsley said to Rory. Rory nodes indicating yes. "So you won't tell mum and dad about this, I gave you what you wanted" Kinsley double checking. "Yea you did, so are you going to leave or do I have a I kick you out the house myself" Rory getting slight annoyed. "Okay, okay I'm leaving now. Now don't do anything weird and illegal with that" Kinsley says opening the door to walk herself out. "OKAY BYE" Rory says and then shuts the door in Kinsley's face.

uh well that was rude. You know he really should not have done that to his delightful big sister. I am the main reason he can go anywhere. Anyway, at least that is done and all I have to do is go back to work.

(14 minutes later)

okay we are finally here, what time is it? OH SHOOT I FORGOT TO CALL WILL.  How many minutes do I have left until my lunch break is entirely over. Ok great only like 10.

Calling Mr.FAKEFILMMAKER

"Uh hello"

"Hey Will"

"It's so weird hearing you call me by ACTUAL name"

"Do you not want me to call you that?"
"I could call you by one of my stupid nicknames instead"

"Nah it's fine, I'm just not used to it yet"

"Well tell me what happened between you and Rory"

"Well Rhubarb"

"Did he take the money"

"No actually he didn't this time"

"So does that mean he's going to tell your parents"

"No he's not"

"How"

"He decided to be nice and let it slide"

"No he wanted something, just not money"

"I'm scared Hester, what did he want"

"He wanted a feet pic"

"HE WANTED WHAT"

"A feet pic"

"A FEET PIC"

"yeah"

"RORY YOUR LITTLE BROTHER, THE MASTER MIND OF ALL, WANTED A FEET PIC"

"Yes"

"So does that mean you gave it to him or?"

"Well yeah"
"I kinda had to, to keep the secret"
"OUR secret technically "

"You good, you sound like you are about to cry"