Chapter 19: Mipha and Sidon

It was an early morning in Hyrule, and the sun's rays began to shine down on the castle and town around it, waking up some civilians and most royals, guards, and anyone else working within the walls of the castle.

It had been only a few weeks since your encounter with the yiga and near death experience, and you spent less of your time working and more time with Zelda while Amirah took care of some of your responsibilities so you could finish healing.

You and Amirah had recieved a notice the night before from Zora's Domain letting you both know Princess Mipha was visiting, so you were both up earlier than everyone else to get ready.

You watched the sunrise as you got dressed, and also had to keep an ear out for Zelda, who was asleep on your bed surrounded by pillows and blankets. Amirah had to speak with Rhoam's personal courtier regarding his trip to the Akkala to discuss the scrolls with Kiya and her research team.

"_____?" You heard your older sister's voice outside of your room, and you put on your other heel and ran to open the door. "Princess Mipha just arrived, so we best head downstairs to meet with her."

"What about Zelda?" You asked looking behind you at the sleeping child. Amirah walked over to the bed and carefully picked her up, holding her close to her chest.

"Lady Karla offered to take care of her for the morning so we could spend more time just with Mipha." Just then, Lady Karla came into the room and gave you a small bow before going to Amirah. "We shouldn't be too long, Karla."

"Take your time, your highness." Karla waved her hand, taking Zelda into her own arms afterwards. "There's no rush. I'll be fine with the princess." She bowed to Amirah, and she bowed back before the dark haired woman left the room with Zelda.

"Come on, _____." You followed her out of your room and downstairs to the throne room where Mipha was waiting alongside her little brother, Prince Sidon. "Hello, Princess Mipha!" Amirah beamed as you both got down the steps from the thrones.

"Your majesty! I'm sorry for coming on late notice, I appreciate you finding time in your schedule for me." Mipha bowed, and then she gave a quick wave to you. You smiled and waved back, stopped behind your sister with your hands behind your back.

"It was no trouble. You're a welcome guest here anytime." She folded her arms with a small grin before looking down at Sidon. "This must be the prince."

"Yes, this is Sidon. Say hello." The young zora, who had been hiding behind his sister's leg, only blinked and raised his hand a bit to wave before tightly gripping her once again.

"We should get to a more comfortable setting rather than standing around. Follow me." Amirah began walking down the other way, and Mipha picked Sidon up and the three of you followed her to the dining hall. "So, what brings you here?"

"Well, I wanted to discuss..." She paused and looked down at Sidon, who was comfortably seated on her lap playing with her jewelry. "The presence of an unfamiliar power at the domain."

"An unfamiliar power?" You questioned, and the red zora royal nodded. Amirah pondered for a few moments, giving you another few seconds to speak - something that would have been impossible had Rhoam been around. "Was this power shown to only you?" Mipha shook her head.

"How did this power present itself?" Amirah asked, leaning her head on her clasped together hands, squinting as she let the words out of her mouth.

"Well, it was almost like... a bubble surronding the entire domain, that even made all of the water glow light blue, and everyone could see it. Some of us even had the same symbol from the shield on our hands." She explained, and this led you to your next question.

"What did the symbol look like?" Mipha pulled a small piece of paper out of her small bag and unrolled it before spreading it out so you and Amirah could see. It looked the zora symbol with the three moons, but it had a circle around it with small moons inside the original ones.

"This looks just like the symbol on the zora scroll..." Amirah looked at it closely and raised her eyebrow. "How long ago did this event occur, Mipha?"

"About three weeks ago." You and Amirah exchanged looks with each other before looking back at the zora. "Why...?"

"We may have had an occurrence with the Hyrulean scrolls three weeks ago, and there could be a connection..." Amirah studied the symbol for a few more seconds before leaning back away from the dark wooden table. "We'll have to find other evidence before we can determine that these two things really do connect."

The meeting didn't go on for much longer before Mipha and Sidon went back to the domain aftet Amirah told them she'd call them back when Rhoam returned with the scrolls.

But even before his return, Urbosa and Daruk both sent in letters as well over the next week - both came to the castle with very similar stories to Mipha's. Rito Village was the only one that didn't send in a letter within that week. Which caused it to be even more confusing for you and Amirah.

________________________

I'm trying to incorporate the scrolls in here the best I can, so bare with me for a bit longer while I figure it out