Chapter 33: Seeking Vengeance

*slash*

Another Yiga footsoldier fell beside your feet, coughing and panting for a few moments before going completely limp on the floor as his body failed him entirely. You walked away from the lifeless yiga, stepping slowly through the hideout, trying to be careful about getting caught by the leaders.

Every single yiga member that you killed brought a small amount of satisfaction to you. Once you had as many as you could nailed down, then you could bring yourself to take down Kohga and his 'body-guard'.

"Halt." You heard, and you stopped in your tracks with the word; refusing to turn around to face the bladesmaster. "Face me this instant." You finally did turn around, and the man slid his sword back into it's scabbard. "Which troop do you belong in?" You tilted your head, and he cleared his throat and re-worded his question. "Who is your leader?"

"I'm new to the clan." You lied, and the man folded his arms. "I wasn't sure if I was supposed to speak with Master Kohga directly to recieve my first assignment." Just addressing him as 'Master Kogha' hurt you internally. It felt like flat disrespect to your mission.

"Well, for the moment, I believe he is busy. I shall show you to a group for now, and later he may change it if he wishes." You nodded, and then followed him down the hall.

Guess the mask and suit really did work wonders.

"This is your room. You are yiga number four-two-seven of this troop." He gave you a small piece of paper that read '#427', and had you put it on your wrist under your left glove. So that's how they know who's who. "You may wait here with the others until I come find you when Kohga's schedule frees up again." He nodded to you and left the room, closing the door. You turned to your leader and other members of your troops, and your leader nodded to you.

You pulled your sword out, and he lifted his head in question of what you were planning on doing, and before the others could notice you ran over and stabbed him in the chest, he groaned in agony, and you leaped off him, going in to kill the rest of the members.

They all tried to fight you off, but you had on a backpack that carried the power of three of the scrolls - water, fire, and wind. You hadn't seen the lightning scroll since Amirah's death, and you didn't know where it was. So you just had to work with the ones you did have.

You weren't nearly as close to being as powerful as you would be had you had all four, but at least you had power over them in a sense. Their power was in quantity of soldiers. Yours was in quality of strength.

You tore down that troop in an instant and just as you were about to leave, the yiga bladesmaster came back in. He stood horrified at the room of dead yiga, and you standing right in the middle with your sword out and power surronding you. He pounced towards you with his wind cleaver, and you had to make a quick dodge before shooting him with a blast of power from the elements.

~~~~

You ran through the halls, knowing you were wanted by one or more troops now, but they couldn't find you. You were hiding on the other side of the hideout, ready to agitate more of the groups, but then you heard talking down the hall. So you stayed silent and listened.

"I know that, Kohga. There is apparently a threat dressed as a yiga - and according to one of our leaders, their number is four-two-seven." That was you. As for the voice, it was Kohga's co-leader. Who you still had yet to identify.

"Well we have to find that guy! He could be anywhere!" Kohga shouted, and the other man sighed.

"It could also be a female, Master Kohga." He said, and Kohga laughed.

"Please! What makes you think some girl could be capable of this massacre? Don't be ridiculous, Sooga." So you finally had a name. And besides, if he thought a girl couldn't be capable of this, then you were in luck. Kohga was doing you so much good and the poor guy didn't even know it.