Act 1 - The new kid

Scaramouche's POV
Today was another boring day at school, just me and my 2 dumb friends I call idiots. The ginger hair man and I suppose the "mother" of the group and I, the short friend. Anyways, I've been separated from my friend's class since we were problematic as a whole.. Now here I am, alone in the corner of the classroom with an empty seat next to mines.

3rd POV
"Ahem students, please be seated as I tell you some news." Ms Lisa informed.

Everyone went back to their seats, settling down with their talks and facing the front of the room.

"Students, there is a new boy who will be joining us for the year, please be nice to him." Lisa smiled.

A boy with a mono-tone face walked right through the open door and stood next to the teacher's podium.

"Hi, my name's Kaedehara Kazuha, and it's nice to meet you all," Kazuha said, fidgeting with his bag strap.

"Okay, you can sit next to Scaramouche, he's at the very back of the class, next to the window," Lisa said, pointing in Scaramouche's direction.

Kazuha walks to his allocated seat and silently prepares his things on the table. Scaramouche slightly glares at the boy next to him, not realising Lisa was also looking at them too.

"Hm, since you just do nothing all day Scaramouche, wouldn't you mind showing Kazuha around at lunch?" Lisa brightly smiled.

"What? Me? But I-" Scaramouche was suddenly cut off by the teacher.

"Be a good sport for once, you should make friends rather than sitting at your desk all day and moping about something." Lisa sighed, grabbing out her textbooks.

"Fine.. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna be Kazuha's goddam friend." Scaramouche huffed.

As soon Scaramouche said that he looked to the side to see Kazuha silently shedding a tear.

"Scaramouche, you're upsetting the boy and you should be nice to others or I'm going to pull you back in for lunch," Lisa warned.

"Okay fine fine fine..I guess I'll try to be nice." Scaramouche shrugged.

As soon as everything settled down, Lisa started to start the lecture.

Scaramouche started to tear a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote in a short apology for being an ass. As soon as Lisa faced the board, Scaramouche quickly slips the note on Kazuha's textbook. Kazuha looks at the note and smiled as he wrote something back. As the teacher looked away once again, Kazuha slips the note on Scaramouche's book.

Scaramouche looks at the note and slightly grins for the first time in a while. Lisa notices Scaramouche smiling for once and she knew something was up between Kazuha and Scaramouche.

"Huh, I guess they're gonna become friends real quick." Lisa thought as she wrote something on the board again.

As soon as the lectures finished, lunch rolled in. Scaramouche packed his items and waited for Kazuha to finish too. As soon they both headed out of the classroom, they went to the canteen to get some food. Kazuha was uncertain where to sit in such a crowded place, but Scaramouche decided to be nice and pull him over to his group. As soon they all got seated, Kazuha felt an uneasy mood around the table since he didn't know he was sitting with the popular bullies.

"So this is Childe, who we also title him as a ginger boy." Scaramouche introduced, pointing at Childe.

"This is La Signora, our mum of the group since she is mature I guess, also you don't wanna mess with her because her talent is manipulation." Scaramouche sighed, pointing his finger at the tall female.

"At least I'm not a bunch of immature creatures like you two are." Signora huffed, eating the fried rice on her plate.

"Well now that you know their names, maybe you could introduce yourself," Scaramouche said, poking the jelly on his plate.

"Oh yeah, My name's Kaedehara Kazuha." Kazuha smiled.

"Mmm Kaedehara, never heard of it, where are you from?" Signora asked.

"Ah, Inazuma I suppose." Kazuha sighed.

"You seem a bit down when you say Inazuma, you alright?" Childe asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing to worry about anyway." Kazuha weakly smiled.

"Huh, okay.. Well, Scaramouche is from Inazuma too." Childe smirked.

"Really? That's.. Uh, cool?" Kazuha awkwardly commented.

"..." Scaramouche silently listened.

As the group finished, Kazuha notices how much of a quiet boy Scaramouche is. From the day on, nothing much happens between the two. As soon as the last lecture finished, Kazuha realised he hadn't moved inside his new dorm yet. Kazuha needed help, so he asked Scaramouche for some help...

"Hey Scaramouche, can you help me find my dorm please?" Kazuha asked.

"Uh, yeah sure," Scaramouche replied, packing up his books.

"Really? Thanks!" Kazuha brightly smiled, immediately grasping onto Scaramouche's hands.

"A-ah, what are you doing!?" Scaramouche blushed, looking helpless.

"Oh! Sorry, I guess I got carried away with my excitement," Kazuha mumble, looking away.

"O-oh, uhm.. Er.. It's fine, just don't hold my hands in public."

"Ah, really? I mean once we walk to my dorm-"

"Yeah sure whatever, I know."

"Yay!"

As soon as they headed to their lockers, they grabbed their stuff and homework to bring back to their dorms. While Scaramouche thought about dorms, he felt a weird pain of not getting Kazuha as his new dormmate.

"Maybe it's because I'm just getting lonely in that dorm, there's no way I could feel this sad in any other way," Scaramouche thought as he closed his locker.

"Okay, let's go now," Kazuha smiled, grabbing one of Scaramouche's hands.

"A-ah.. Okay." Scaramouche mumbled, slightly feeling red.

"You seemed a bit troubled by something just then, mind telling me about it?" Kazuha asked.

"It's not much of a big deal, I'm just thinking about bad things like usual." Scaramouche half-lied, weakly smiling.

"Mkay, if you say so.. Now, where do we go?" Kazuha awkwardly asked.

"Oh, what's your room number?" Scaramouche asked.

"129?"

"Oh, welp."

"What? Is it a bad thing?"

"Nah, you're my roommate."