Act 13 - I'd Wish You'd Just Tell Me

"I think it's better if we break up," Kazuha said.

"What.. What's the meaning of this?" Scaramouche asked.

"It's just.. Gorou-"

"Fucking hell I know, Gorou this, Gorou that.. I'll happily break up with you," Scaramouche groaned, trying to hold back tears.

"Scaramouche, you didn't let me finish-"

"I know you love Gorou, just let me be."

"No, I'm talking about us at lunch," Kazuha said.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Well, I can't sit with you for the next few days because Gorou needs a tour and I'm his ambassador."

"Oh.. So, you're not going to break up with me?" Scaramouche asked, feeling embarrassed.

"No, I would never," Kazuha said, smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, forever!" Kazuha lightly smirked, pulling Scaramouche in for a hug.

"Ack, wait let go- We're in public," Scaramouche mumbled.

"Hehe, alright."

Scaramouche sighed as soon as Kazuha let go of him. He didn't like seeing Kazuha spending his full attention on Gorou.. It made him feel envious and hateful towards the furry boy.

"We should really go on a date," Scaramouche mumbled, holding hands with Kazuha.

"But you know I don't have time," Kazuha said.

"Why?"

"Because Gorou invited me to dinner-"

"Yeah, I know.. Your dinner with Gorou is way more important than me," Scaramouche sighed.

"No, I just- why are you so salty?"

"Oh my God.. whatever, I'll enjoy dinner by myself," Scaramouche huffed, walking away.

Kazuha was about to stop Scaramouche until someone pulled him back by the arm. Kazuha turned to find Gorou who seemed a bit down.

"What is it Gorou?" Kazuha asked.

"I.. You're not going to leave me all alone here?" Gorou whimpered.

"You know that you should try to figure things out for yourself, what happened to you?" Kazuha huffed.

"I.. I'm scared!" Gorou wailed.

"You used to be so confident and all, now you've changed."

"..."

"Whatever, I need to talk to Scaramouche, he's obviously upset," Kazuha said, pulling his arm away from Gorou.

Scaramouche was sitting on a bench all by himself, quietly sobbing. Kazuha thought about the bench at the back of the school that they used to sit together, so he headed off to that location.

"Only if Gorou died for real, he wouldn't mess up my life like this," Scaramouche thought.

"Hey Scaramouche, can we talk?" Kazuha asked, walking towards him.

"How'd you find me- Oh, this is where we normally sit," Scaramouche huffed.

"Please hear me out," Kazuha said, sitting next to Scaramouche.

"Ugh, I'll only listen if you keep your words."

"Okay, I will."

"So, what is it?" Scaramouche asked.

"You know I love you a lot."

"Mhm."

"I know I seem like I'm running away from you, but I'm just trying to do Gorou a favour," Kazuha said.