Update (Re-upload)

Bruh.. I accidentally deleted the original one-shot.. But I wrote it somewhere else on my laptop so I didn't permenately lose the story. Just skip this if you've already read it. There are no warnings so enjoy :>
Bye~

Kazuha's POV
Ugh, it's been a pain ever since I woke up with the vision in my hand. I had to steal it, I had to avenge it for my friend. Now here I am, on a boat that'll lead me to Liyue, I hope I'm undercover with the help of Beidou.

I hopped out of bed and opened the window, and the wind gusted into my face like never before. I went to the bathroom to wash myself up and then made my bed. Beidou should be out in the kitchen or something.

I walked out of my room and down the hallway, then I heard some objects moving in the kitchen. I entered the kitchen to find Beidou making some fisherman toast.

3rd POV
"Oh, you're up early." Beidou laughed.

"Yeah, I just got out of bed a while ago," Kazuha muttered.

"Mhm, anyways quickly eat this toast, we're 10 minutes away from Liyue," Beidou informed.

"Thanks."

Kazuha finishes his toast and takes a bag with his needs inside a bag. Beidou docks the ship and pulls down the entryway. After a while, Kazuha and Beidou make it to the wooden platform on Liyue's dock.

"I guess this is it." Kazuha sighed.

"Yeah, it was nice travelling with you, but time flies quickly." Beidou chuckled.

"Yeah, I suppose I'll run into you again someday, and I'll return the favour as soon as possible."

"No need! It was nice having someone in my company, I'm just happy that you were there." Beidou smiled.

"Really? Well, that's great to know.. But I should head off before a certain Fatui hunts me down." Kazuha weakly smiled.

"Alright then, cya." Beidou waved as Kazuha walked off.

Scaramouche's POV
I was told to hunt this man down by Lady Signora, but he's escaping pretty fast. He stole a vision and now I have to clean this mess up by getting it back. What a pain"I was informed that this "white hair boy with red streaks" headed to Liyue a while ago, so I rented a boat and travelled there. While I was close to docking, I noticed the same boy walking out with a tall female. Man, I am tired.
Eventually, I parked the boat and ran out to the lady that was with the boy. She seemed busy talking to this white-haired woman, but it doesn't matter.. I need the vision.

Nobody's POV
"Hey, sorry to interrupt but-"
Scaramouche was cut off by Beidou.

"Hey, you fit the exact description that Kazuha told me." Beidou
snapped.

"Kazuha?" Scaramouche asked.

"Yeah, the man who was with me on the boat, I assume you're looking for him?" Beidou said.

"..." Ninguang silently listened.

"Yeah, I need to know where he is, he committed a crime and should be executed." Scaramouche huffed.

"Not so fast purple Fatui, I will never tell you," Beidou grunted.

"Why's that?" Scaramouche asked.

"Because I'm helping Kazuha, so just go find him yourself, it's no use talking to me," Beidou smirked.

"Geez.. Get lost." Scaramouche scoffed as he walked away in annoyance.

"What an interesting boy." Ninguang thought.

Scaramouche walked around Liyue, placing wanted posters on walls, billboards and so. After hours of trying, it was getting late and he was already losing hope.

"Ugh, maybe going to the hotel to take a rest won't hurt, sorry Lady Signora," Scaramouche muttered.

Scaramouche entered the lobby of Wangshu inn, to find a front desk and a lady. As Scaramouche walked past people, he noticed a figure with white hair and red streaks.

Scaramouche's energy flashed so fast, he grabbed the man by the wrist.

"Kazuha!" Scaramouche yelled.

"Ow! Oh, hi." Kazuha said in shock.

"I finally caught you, you sly thing."

"Wow, I guess I have a stalker now."
Kazuha joked.

"Don't play games with me, we're taking you home," Scaramouche said, firmly.

"Not unless I escape, I have an Anemo vision after all," Kazuha smirked.

"I'll still hold on, don't try me." Scaramouche huffed.

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt.. But here's your keys." A worker awkwardly said, handing a key out.

Scaramouche swiftly takes the key with his free hand and grips it onto Kazuha's wrist more firmly.

"Ow.. That hurts." Kazuha whimpered.

"Shut up, we're gonna go to the room so you don't escape." Scaramouche directed.

"You can't just take me, I'm not a lost kid," Kazuha whined.

"Well I need money and I don't have a place to stay.. So let's go." Scaramouche said.

Kazuha stayed silent while they made their way on the elevator. Once they arrived to their floor, Kazuha immediately tries to break free but Scaramouche slaps his face. Kazuha winces in pain as Scaramouche drags him to their room. As soon they got there, Scaramouche drags Kazuha into the bedroom and shoved him on it.

"What are you trying to do!?" Kazuha yelped.

"Trying to wrap you with the blanket so you won't escape," Scaramouche said.

"I can still escape." Kazuha sighed.

"Then do you want to be in the same shower as me?" Scaramouche said.

"No."

"Then stay quiet."

"..."

"Actually that's pointless, you'll need to be in the same room as me anyway, so you'll see me." Scaramouche sighed.

"So you're saying we need to shower.. Together?!"

"Yeah, there's nothing else we could do, and I can't trust you to shower on your own since there's an openable window."

"O-okay, but can we not look at each other?" Kazuha asked.

"I-I wasn't going to." Scaramouche flushed.

"O-okay," Kazuha mumbled, feeling red.

Scaramouche and Kazuha ended up showering. Then right after that, they decided to go out to eat while holding hands.