Act 19 - Understanding Eachother

Hey guys, I'm going to shorten my chapters- I got a bit of my motivation back so lawl...

"You're- I'm not playing this switching partner bullshit," Scaramouche eye-rolled.

"Aw c'mon, it'll be fun!" Aether pleaded.

"There's 5 of us, someone's going to get left out," Kazuha said.

"Oh, yeah.. Since Scaramouche doesn't want to play.. We'll exclude you-" Aether said.

"Yeah no, let's go Kazuha," Scaramouche huffed, grabbing him by the arm.

'A-ah, yeah.. Sorry," Kazuha said.

"Oh.. But you know we could've had a chance together.. If you want!" Aether panicked.

"Yeah no.. Too late," Kazuha mumbled.

"Yeah, you heard him.. Now shut up," Scaramouche demanded.

"Okay... Jeeze," Aether sighed.

Scaramouche was getting ticked off at this point, he doesn't understand Kazuha's mind that well.

"You know I get jealous when I see someone else try to take you," Scaramouche huffed.

"Yeah, but when you tell them off.. You look hot-" Kazuha smirked.

"Nah shut up, I'm not in the mood."

Kazuha was taken aback by those words, so he said,

"Come with me real quick."

"Huh-"

Kazuha took Scaramouche's hand and walked to another location.

"Where are you taking me- class's going to start soon," Scaramouche said.

"Our bench," Kazuha replied.

"What, why?"

"We need to talk."

It was 10:20 and class was about to start in 10 minutes. Once Kazuha and Scaramouche arrived at their destination, they both sat on the bench and Scaramouche asked Kazuha what was up.

"I want to take you on a date, I have something important to tell you," Kauzuha informed.

"Uhuh, or you could just tell me right now," Scaramouche eye-rolled.

"No, it' something special- and why have you been acting like this ever since the Baal incident?" Kazuha asked.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"You seem to have lost interest in me- you're very.. I dunno, bitchy?"

"Oh, I am?"

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" Kazuha sighed.

"I don't know," Scaramouche sighed.

Kazuha stayed silent, unsure what to say next. He grabbed Scaramouche's hand and caressed it while humming a random song. Scaramouche was about to pull his hand away, although he decided not to.

"I think the reason why I'm so bitchy is that uh, I guess I don't feel comfy," Scaramouche sighed.

"What, why?"

"I still can't forget how mad you got when I was on the phone with Childe."

"I.. Are you afraid I might do it again?" Kazuha asked.

"Yes," Scaramouche admitted.

Kazuha sat still for a moment then pulled Scaramouche into a hug, he realised that he's being do all the wrong things like forcing him to do stuff and being controllable. He was tearing up a bit because he felt guilty.

"I don't understand, but am I being a terrible boyfriend?" Kazuha asked, pulling away from the hug.

"I wouldn't say exactly that you are, but you could do better," Scaramouche honestly replied.

"What can I do?" Kazuha desperately asked.

"Well, let's start with this," Scaramouche smirked, pointing to a certain area.

"Okay, bet."