Act 3 - A bittersweet Apology

Scaramouche didn't know how he felt after sulking in bed for the past 3 days, crying and procrastinating in his bed while eating a box of dry fruit cereals. Eventually he'd just pass out after 5 in the morning.

Soon or after, Kazuha was growing with worry about Scaramouche, but he knew that it was Scaramouche's fault for making him like this. Eventually Kazuha decided to check up on him. Kazuha grabbed a hair pin and lock picked Scaramouche's door, then bursting it open. Kazuha peeked in, getting a scent of sweat and fruity cereals. Kazuha despised the smell, but went in anyway.

"Scaramouche? You there?" Kazuha asked.

"Fuck off, you hate me don't you?" Scaramouche mumbled.

"It's okay, I'm over it now.. But I'm concerned about you." Kazuha said, standing next to Scaramouche's bed.

"Just leave me alone, I'd rather cry and suffer in my room.. I am such a bad friend." Scaramouche wailed.

"It's okay, your friends are getting worried about you, didn't you check your phone at least once?" Kazuha asked.

"No, I don't care."

"Jeeze why are you like this? You never cared about anyone but yourself." Signora grumbled, out of nowhere.

"SIGNORA!? WHY AND WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" Scaramouche yelled, rising up from his bed.

"Oh! Im here too!" Childe giggled, popping out of the door.

"THE FUCK, NOT YOU TOO," Scaramouche groaned.

"I invited them to give you moral support since you are friends with them," Kazuha sighed.

"Well you shouldn't have because their opinions don't matter to me anyways." Scaramouche sighed.

"Ouch, that hurts." Childe said.

"Scaramouche, get in the fucking shower and stop moping about it because Kazuha is already over it." Signora yelled.

"Agh, yes ma'am," Scaramouche huffed, walking out of the room.

"Let's clean up his room-" Signora instructed.

"Damn this cereal brand tastes great, even without the milk!" Childe laughed, eating out of the cereal box.

"CHILDE NO, THATS DISGUSTING YOU CRAZY FUCK!" Signora yelled, snatching the cereal box.

"Pff, that's probably why Zhongli never pays attention to you." Kazuha giggled.

"Shut the fuck up, he doesn't know he's missing out an opportunity on a hot boy like me!" Childe grinned, picking up the blanket.

"Pff, Zhongli would pick Lady Ninguang over you," Signora laughed, sweeping the wooden floor.

"Signora's got a point," Kazuha giggled, grabbing new bedsheets and pillowcases.

"Hmph, well I know Aether will never date you." Childe smirked.

"Aether.. But I overheard Venti telling Xiao that Aether was gonna confess to me tomorrow," Kazuha smirked.

"Man, Kazuha you keep getting all the dudes falling for you after a day or two." Signora said.

"That's because I'm Kazuha and I have my ways." Kazuha smirked.

"Yeah, cant wait for you to flex your shart ass Kazoo skills for Aether," Childe giggled.

"Shut up! You don't know the true beauty of a Kazoo, no wonder why you're called a dumbass." Kazuha yelled.

"I mean, the instrument is funny if you know what I mean, I bet Aether won't stop laughing when you perform for him." Signora smiled.

"Y'all need to learn to keep your mouth shut." Kazuha groaned.

"Like as if we'd try to." Childe said.

"You guys won't listen to me, only Aether does." Kazuha groaned.

"Aether?" Scaramouche said.

"Ohohoh the shit's about to get down." Childe giggled.

"SHUT UP CHILDE." Both Signora and Kazuha yelled.

Kazuha turned to face Scaramouche with a concerned face.

"Uh, I developed feelings for Aether ever since we hung out for the past few days while you were isolated in your room." Kazuha explained.

"Oh, congrats I guess." Scaramouche said, suddenly feeling a harsh pain crushing his heart.

"Yup, and he's gonna confess to me tomorrow!" Kazuha smiled.

"Ah, must be nice I guess." Scaramouche replied, looking lifeless.

"Uh, you look half-dead bro, you good?" Childe asked.

"Mmhmmm, just.. Very.. Tired-"

Within a second, Scaramouche fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Bruh, we gotta put this boy back in the bed." Childe groaned.

Scaramouche's POV
I woke up in a classroom.. wait, why the hell am I here?

I rose up from my seat and decided to walk to my dorm. As I looked around, there was nobody.. Just me. As soon I approached my dorm, a great wave of despair hits my chest.

"Ah, you're so cute Aether!" Kazuha giggled, sweetly embracing the boy.

"Ah, stop talking and kiss me more!" Aether whined.

"What the fuck is this!?" Scaramouche yelled.

"OH SHIT! Scara, this is not what it looks like!" Kazuha yelled, getting off Aether.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Scaramouche replied.

"I uhm, I'm sorry for cheating on you!" Kazuha apologised.

"What the.. O-okay?" Scaramouche said, confused.

Suddenly his whole body collapsed and fainted as he heard Kazuha's voice echo through his head.

. . .

"AH!" Scaramouche yelled, waking up from a nightmare.

Scaramouche looks around his surroundings, noticing he's in his usual bed while Kazuha was sleeping next to him.

"What the-" Scaramouche mumbled.

Kazuha lit up his eyes and looked at Scaramouche.

"Oh you're finally up." Kazuha softly spoke.

"Why did you cheat on me?" Scaramouche mumbled, sobbing right after.

"Cheat on you? What do you mean?" Kazuha asked.

"You.. You made out with Aether on the couch when I caught you," Scaramouche wailed.

"But.. Oh, you must've had a bad dream," Kazuha thought, "Wait, we were dating in your dream?"

"Mhm."

"So you thought about me hating you for the past 3 days and you just so happened to have this dream?"

"Mhm."

"But it's your fault to make me angry in the first place, you played with my feelings," Kazuha sighed.

"I know, I just wasn't sure if I was gay or not," Scaramouche sighed, "but ever since you weren't with me, I felt like I needed you."

"So you finally realise that you like me?" Kazuha said.

"Mhm."

"Well, you know that.. I like Aether so.. I'm sorry." Kazuha sighed.

"I just.. I wasn't so sure.. I swear I can change!" Scaramouche said.

"..."

"Okay.. But why were you sleeping with me?" Scaramouche asked.

"I was tired after cleaning your room and decided to rest here," kazuha explained.

"Okay."

As they stayed quiet for a moment, Scaramouche's phone made a noise.

It was from Aether.