Act 10 - Contract of Lies

Scaramouche was shocked, he didn't know how Kazuha was able to know where he was.

"H-how did you know I was here!?" Scaramouche asked.

"Heh, I cannot tell you, but I've been keeping track of what happened," Kazuha smirked.

"Sounds creepy.. But please can we escape?" Scaramouche asked.

"Let me face Baal first, I've met her before," Kazuha said, looking at the door behind Scaramouche.

"N-no, you can't!" Scaramouche yelled as soon Kazuha dashed into the room.

Scaramouche didn't know what to do so he ran after Kauzha. Kazuha was immediately stopped by guards until Scaramouche pulled him back. The guards were scared and confused as Scaramouche sneered at them. Kazuha smiled and walked to Baal's room, which made Scaramouche curious how he'd known his way there.

"How do you know where Baal's room was?" Scaramouche asked.

"I'll tell you all about it when we get out, okay?" Kazuha replied.

"Hm, okay."

As soon as they got to Baal's room, Kazuha knocked and then entered. Baal was uniterested at first until she examined Kazuha's face properly. Baal's face went from a glare to complete happiness.

"Oh hey.. Uh.. Forgive me but I've forgotten your name," Baal smiled in embarrassment.

"Kaedehara Kazuha," Kazuha replied.

"What the fuck is going on?" Scaramouche muttered.

"Long time no see, I can't still possibly repay for what you did for me," Baal smiled.

"Baal, what's going on?" Scaramouche asked.

"This is Kazuha, we met a long time ago when I was in trouble," Baal said.

"Huh?" Scaramouche said.

"I was loosing hope when our parents passed away, I was so depressed to the point where I was about to just drop life," Baal said, "But someone stopped me and taught me so many things about life and that was the most happiest day in my life."

"Wait, when did this happen?" Scaramouche asked.

"A few years ago when you were 16," Baal responded.

Kazuha smiled and asked for a request. Baal agreed because she wanted to express her gratitude towards Kazuha.

"I want to be a part of your family," Kazuha requested.

"Ah? I mean, I'm not sure-" Baal said in confusion.

"I want to marry Scaramouche," Kazuha smiled.

"Wait.. HUH?" Baal yelled.

"Uh.. Erm," Scaramouche blushed.

"B-but, well.. We can't have gay people-" Baal stuttered.

"Why not?" Kazuha sharply asked.

"Becuase men can't get pregnant," Baal sighed.

"We can adopt one," Kazuha said.

"But they need to be blood related," Baal huffed.

"We'll figure something out," Scaramouche said.

"Wait.. Why are you saying such stuff?" Baal asked.

"Becuase I want to be with Kazuha," Scaramouche sighed.

Baal stood there in shock, she didn't think her brother would be gay. Mona was outside that door, listening to the whole conversation and crying from devastation. Mona didn't know what to feel, although she could only have one goal..