Act 15 - An Unexpected Point of View

Both Kazuha and Scaramouche got along very well ever since they both started to ignore Gorou. As always, Gorou wasn't so sure why Kazuha was suddenly really close to Scaramouche, although he obviously has no clue that Kazuha knows his secret. Most of the time, Thoma and Gorou would be together since Kazuha and Scaramouche would part ways after they finish eating.

"Hey, why don't you sit with us anymore?" Childe asked.

"Because I think it's better if we didn't have to share a table with Zhongli and you," Scaramouche sighed.

"What about Signora?" Kazuha asked.

"She sits with us during break time, and then she normally goes somewhere else on her own," Childe said.

"Where to?" Scaramouche asked.

"I dunno, but I remember her texting this girl who has purple hair on her profile picture," Childe said.

"Purple hair.. What?!!" Scaramouche said in shock.

"She's either contacting Mona or Baal, but it may be someone else," Kazuha thought out loud.

"But why?" Scaramouche asked.

"Bro doesn't ask me, ask Signora," Childe said.

"Well, thank you for the help, we'll get going now," Kauzha smiled.

"You're welcome, I'm going to continue to eat my food," Childe grinned.

"Take care," Zhongli smiled, sipping his tea.

Kazuha and Scaramouche continued to walk around until they decided to stop at the library. As soon as they entered, they decided to go to their tiny hang out area, which only had a stack of cushions and blankets, although there were loads of stacked books lying around. Scaramouche was about to jump on it until he saw Mona writing in something while Signora was reading a book.

"Uh, what are you guys doing here?" Scaramouche asked.

"Oh hey-" Signora greeted.

"No, what are YOU doing here?" Mona hissed.

"Well just to confirm, this is our hang out place, go somewhere else," Scaramouche grumbled.

"Uhh, you don't even own the place-" Mona said.

Scaramouche pulled Mona off by the arm and immediately sat on the cushion stack. Signora gave a light glare towards Scaramouche's attitude and went off with Mona to sit somewhere else. Kazuha sat next to Scaramouche and picked up a random book. Fortunately, Kauzha picked up someone's diary, and who's diary was it?

It was Mona's...

"Oh my god, let's read her diary!" Scaramouche smirked.

"I don't think we should-" Kazuha awkwardly smiled.

"Fine, I'll read it myself!" Scaramouche huffed, snatching the diary out of Kazuha's hand.

As soon as Scaramouche got his hands on Mona's diary, he immediately opened it up, ignoring whatever Kauzha was telling him. Kazuha sat there, watching Scaramouche's face turn from happiness to neutral. After a good 10 minutes worth of skimming and reading, Scaramouche stopped.

"Was it boring?" Kazuha asked.

"No, it's something I didn't expect," Scaramouche sighed.

"Huh, what'd it say?"

"Stuff that makes me feel guilty."

"Like?"

"Ugh, just read it yourself," Scaramouche muttered, handing the book over to Kazuha.