Act 17 - Where did all the things go? (smut warning)

Baal woke up in her bed, with her maids by her side. She didn't know what happened, although she saw Scaramouche resting his head on her lap and Kazuha was sleeping on the chair behind him. Baal noticed the smeared eyeliner on Scaramouche's eyes..

"He must've been crying."

Baal started to adjust her sleeping position, although there was a stinging pain in her stomach. "Ow, what the-" Baal mumbled.

"Ma'am, you have a terrible wound on your stomach, please don't move too much!" A maid warned.

"Oh... I see," Baal responded.

It was peaceful and quiet while Baal was softly rubbing her brother's head. Baal couldn't stop thinking about how terrified Scaramouche must've been to be a new ruler. 

"B-Baal?" Scaramouche mumbled, waking up.

"Oh you're up," Baal said, moving her hand away.

"Don't touch my hair, I fucking hate that," Scaramouche groaned.

"Pff, is that the first thing you have to say to me?" Baal said.

"Well no, I wanted to ask how you are."

"I'm okay, it's just.. It hurts a lot when I move."

Scaramouche sighed and then woke up his boyfriend. Baal felt like sleeping more, so she closed her eyes.

"Oh Baal, are you alright?" Kazuha asked, waking up from his seat.

"Mm," Baal responded.

Scaramouche stood in front of Baal, unsure what to do. Baal was sleeping, so Scaramouche took Kazuha's hand and left, alerting the maids that they were going to head off..

"Where are we going?" Kazuha asked.

"You'll see," Scaramouche responded.

"Okay.. It's Sunday so we should head home soon," Kazuha mumbled.

"Yeah, but first.. Let's deal with some things first," Scaramouche went to the cell room, and there held Mona and Gorou. 

"Let us out!" Mona wailed.

"It was an accident, I was only joking-" Gorou said.

"A JOKE? YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER!" Scaramouche yelled.

"I said I was sorry!" Gorou wailed.

"Sorry my ass," Kazuha groaned.

"K-kazuha.. This isn't who you think I am!" Gorou cried.

"Gorou, I don't care.. I know everything now," Kazuha snapped back.

"What do you mean..?" Gorou asked.

"I heard your conversation with Scaramouche on the day we all hung out," Kazuha said.

"Wait.. You did?"

"Yep, now I'm going to go and I'll hope I'll never meet you again."

"KAZUHA.. PLEASE!" Gorou cried. 

Kazuha left in silence, ignoring Gorou. Mona was at the back of the room, silently weeping to herself. Gorou stood there, pissed and worried. Scaramouche followed behind Kazuha.

Later that night...

"Today was such a tiring day," Scaramouche groaned, opening the door.

"Yeah, it's good to be back in our dorm," Kazuha replied.

"So, what are we going to with them, we can't make them locked there forever," Scaramouche asked.

"Well, I'm not sure about Mona, although Baal can deal with Gorou."