Act 2 - Gay or what? (Severe Fluff)

Soon after Kazuha moved his things in, it took about 3 hours until they were all done. By that time, it was dinner time. Scaramouche made some instant ramen for the two since he had no energy or abilities to cook something decent.

Scaramouche and Kazuha decided to take their turns showering. As soon as they finished, they decided to work a bit on their homework until 9 pm.

Scaramouche was getting a bit tired and felt like relaxing with Kazuha. After Scaramouche cleaned up his desk a bit, he decided to enter Kazuha's room.

"Hey Kazuha, you busy?" Scaramouche asked, standing at the door.

"Nah, I've finished up my maths work.. What's wrong?" Kazuha replied, looking at Scaramouche.

"Nothing much, just bored," Scaramouche sighed.

"If you're bored, do you want to talk on my bed or something?" Kazuha suggested.

"Sure I guess."

Scaramouche plopped himself on Kazuha's bed as soon Kazuha rose from his seat. Scaramouche watched the white haired male walk towards him and sitting next to him.

A weird feeling hit Scaramouche as soon Kazuha inched a little closer to his face. Scaramouche was feeling a bit hot and uneasy, so he quickly turned his head away from Kazuha.

"Is it alright if I lie down here?" Scaramouche shyly asked.

"Sure, I don't mind," Kazuha smiled.

Scaramouche rested his head on the pillow and didn't realise how long Kazuha was staring at him. Scaramouche was feeling very awkward and uncomfortable around Kazuha, but he wasn't sure why.

"Uhm, so what do you want to talk about?" Scaramouche asked, breaking the silence.

"I just wanna know a bit more about you, like your love experience." Kazuha smiled.

"Love experience? Why?"

"Just curious."

"To be honest, I've never liked anyone before so.. Yeah." Scaramouche answered.

"Why's that?" Kazuha asked.

"I dunno, I've never had a real crush before."

"Mm, well I've dated a boy before," Kazuha awkwardly laughed.

"Huh?" Scaramouche said in shock.

"Hm? Ah I.. I think you're the most reliable person and I just want you to know who I really am," Kazuha said, looking towards the floor.

"Oh," Scaramouche replied, feeling really giddy and happy for some reasons.

"I hope you feel alright if I tell you that I'm.. Gay," Kazuha said.

"Ah, it's alright.. I don't really mind."

"Heh, I'm glad I met you.. You seem cool with who I am," Kazuha said, "it's like I could tell you that everything about me."

Hearing those words coming out of Kazuha's mouth made Scaramouche feel special. Scaramouche felt so light and warm around Kazuha and decided to scoot closer to him.

"Ah, I was rambling on about myself.. Do you-"
Kazuha was cut off by Scaramouche slightly smiling at him.

"Uhm, you okay?" Kazuha asked.

"Ah, yeah.. Continue what you were saying," Scaramouche said, looking away.

"Okay."

As Kazuha was talking, he was looking at the features on Scaramouche's face.