Update :>

Hey guys! I've made up my mind..

So you know that one-shot(ish) stories I make right? (You better say yes)

So like, I've decided to upload 1-2 times on this book, but on my other one.. I'll upload like.. 2-5 times because the plot in the other is more interesting and I am more motivated with the other one. This one is kinda getting there, although I don't get motivated when it comes to making 1000 words.. So I get lazy.

In case if you haven't read my other one, I've set it all out so, please read..

1. In the one-shot books, I'll probably make like 50+ parts because they're not one-shots. They are complete stories, just with 500 words per part and maybe around 10 chapters in each story.

2. I'm going to admit that, my mini-stories will be more interesting than this one because this one was an old idea that I had thought of. I've been reading and I guess extending my imagination a lot more nowadays, so I would recommend you to read my other book.

3. Lmao I'm pretty sure about 50% of you actually read the paragraph above this because it's just info.

4. It's up to read my other story or not, but I will obviously be more active on the other one.

5. Have a great day and I'm sorry if y'all thought this was a chapter.. Lawl.

Bye guys :>

Ppnugget