Act 7 - Another day.

Irrelevant shit
Yayyy I finished this work! I'm sorry I couldn't publish for the past couple of days, so I wrote a bit more than normal. I manage to grind stuff for Ayaka and made her level 70.. I'm still trying to get her to level 90 cause she's Ayaka.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!!
Btw I didn't edit that much so there is probably some mistakes.. (I'm 2 lazy lmfao)

It was a Friday morning, and Scaramouche's birthday was coming out this Tuesday. Kazuha planned on buying decorations and a cake after school with a few friends. On Saturday, he planned to hold the surprise party there. It was something he'd planned yesterday, although he was too busy weeping for a long time after the letters he'd read. He just couldn't stop thinking about it..

"There's nothing to sook over, this isn't what Gorou wants me to do now.. I should look ahead of life nowadays," Kazuha thought as he sat up from his bed.

A faint knock was heard on his door, it must be Scaramouche.

"Come in," Kazuha yelled.

Scaramouche opens the door with a tray of soup and a glass of orange juice.

"Hey, you still moody over last night?" Scaramouche asked, placing the tray on Kazuha's lap.

"Nah, I can move on pretty fast, the break-up was ages ago it doesn't hurt me as much as it did before," Kazuha said, softly smiling.

"I find it hard to believe that you can just move on so quickly, like do you eat some sort of prescription to just act like a break-up is nothing?" Scaramouche asked.

"Huh, no.. I've dated a lot of people before, it comes to the point where I don't feel much pain after crying for 6 hours and good sleep," Kazuha said.

"Uhm, alright," Scaramouche replied, turning to leave.

"Hey, it's Friday today, right?" Kazuha asked.

"Oh yeah," Scaramouche responded.

"Mkay.. I guess I'll shop after school then," Kazuha thought.

"Oh, we're 30 minutes late," Scaramouche informed.

"HUH- WHY ARE YOU NOT EVEN DRESSED YET!?" Kazuha yelled.

"Shhhh, it's only for today since I thought you'd be too upset to go," Scaramouche said.

"Aww, I guess you really do have a soft side for me," Kazuha giggled.

"SHUT UP, I WAS JUST BEING CONSIDERATE.. THAT'S ALL," Scaramouche blushed.

"Hehe, but thanks Scara," Kazuha slightly blushed.

"It's nothing though," Scaramouche replied, calming down.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to school, you coming?" Kazuha asked.

Kazuha turns around to see an annoyed face staring at him. Scaramouche obviously didn't want to go.

"Please can we just stay together and watch movies?"  Scaramouche pleaded.

"Ugh, okay," Kazuha sighed.

"Yes!" Scaramouche giggled.

"Heh... You're cute sometimes," Kazuha mumbled.

"You still think I'm cute?" Scaramouche said.

"Oh shit you heard me? I mean yeah, you're actually cute all the time," Kazuha admitted.

"I think you're uhm, pretty hot," Scaramouche said, blushing.

"Really? Do you like me or something?" Kazuha joked.

"S-Shut up! You said I was cute so I thought I should be honest too!" Scaramouche said.

"Hehe, okay.. But at 4, I'll need to head off to buy things for dinner," Kazuha said.