Act 16 - Wait, Baal..?

Mona and Gorou spent the past 5 days, planning everything in secret behind their "friends" back. They planned to do it on a Saturday, where Gorou will return to Baal to report any signs of progress made.
"It's Saturday today, isn't this the moment we've been waiting for?" Mona greeted.

"Yes, and I'm glad you've managed to show up on time," Gorou smiled.

"I mean, I do anything to make myself live normally," Mona sighed, twirling her bangs.

"So, let's revise on what we have to do, then I'll head off to Baal's, okay?" Gorou instructed.

"Okay so..."

Mona and Gorou finished their last warm-up and then parted ways. Mona smirked to herself as she saw Scaramouche and Kazuha walk up to her.

"Ah, you guys made it!" Mona cheered.

"Yeah, anyways.. Why did you want to hang out?" Scaramouche asked.

"Oh.. Well, I was going to do some bonding time with you guys since I have no other friends," Mona sighed.

"Oh, is that all?" Kazuha asked.

"Ye-" Mona replied.

Mona's phone started to ring, and at that moment.. Mona knew it was her time to strike.

"Oh sorry, let me take this call real quick," Mona said.

Scaramouche and Kazuha watched Mona talk on the phone, hearing her saying yes's and okay's. After the phone call ended, Mona fake pouted and looked at her "friends."

"I-is everything okay?" Kauzha asked.

"I have to go meet Baal.. But I'm scared.. This was so random, I didn't expect this to happen!" Mona lied.

"Oh, do you want to walk there then?" Kazuha offered.

"But can't she just use her teleporting magic shit?" Scaramouche pointed out.

"I.. I don't want to go alone, Baal and I ended on a bad note!" Mona wailed.

"Uhm, okay let's just go, we don't have anything else better to do," Kazuha sighed.

"Thank you guys!" Mona cheered, secretly laughing on the inside.

While the three of them walked to Baal's house, Mona couldn't stop smirking to herself, in fact, she was so proud of luring two boys into her trap. Once they arrived, Mona put on her act again, pretending to be nervous.

"Let's go inside," Kazuha said.

"Who knows, maybe my sister wants to make up with you?" Scaramouche comforted.

"Ugh, maybe we should teleport in?" Mona suggested.

"I mean it's a bit rude but she invited you so.. I think it should be okay," Kazuha mumbled.

"We could've teleported rather than walking here," Scaramouche groaned.

"Okay guys, let's hold hands so we can all go in," Mona weakly smiled, ignoring whatever Scaramouche said.

Once they joined their hands together, Mona formed a huge water shield around them, causing them to teleport to Gorou's room.

"We're here!" Mona cheered.

"Huh, what in the-" Scaramouche muttered, unsure of the location.

"Aaah!" Gorou yelled.

"Oh my- Gorou?" Mona asked.

"What the fuck, is this my house or am I just blind?" Scaramouche muttered.

"Mona, where the heck are we?" Kazuha asked.

"I-I don't know!" Mona cried.

Mona pretends to wail while Gorou was smirking. After 5 seconds, Mona's cries turn into giggles. This caused Scaramouche and Kauzha to be confused. Gorou loaded his bow and aimed it towards Scaramouche. Scaramouche flinched and tried to run away, although Mona used her powers to constrain Scaramouche from moving. Kazuha was about to get in the way, but Mona ended up constraining him too. 

Gorou was smirking to himself, letting one finger go each second, causing him to slowly lose grip of the charged arrow. Mona looked confused, unsure why Gorou was trying to kill Scaramouche.

"Wait, this wasn't part of the plan!" Mona cried out.

"Mona, you're so easy to deceive, but that's your fault for believing me," Gorou smirked.

"But.. I.. Why are you doing this to me?" Mona cried.

"Because you never deserve to live.. You little b-" Gorou yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT IS THIS SHI-" Baal yelled."AH! OMG WAIT WHAT I DIDN'T MEAN TO-" Gorou flinched, accidentally letting go of the arrow.

Everyone's eyes widen as they saw the arrow shoot directly towards Scaramouche's head. All Scaramouche could do was.. Close his eyes as he heard everyone yell. Mona suddenly released Scaramouche, causing him to fall. It was good that the arrow didn't shoot him in time.. But the person behind him was..

Baal.

Lol, I'm making my stories a little shorter because I'm a little busy these days :')

ppnugget