Act 11 - We meet again

"Gorou, this may be a difficult task, but I'm not so sure," Baal said.

"Just tell me the objective, I'll try my best to handle it," Gorou sighed.

"Well, you need to assassinate another person," Baal sighed.

"Oh, I mean I have that many times before so it should be alright," Gorou said.

"Yes but, you're going to assassinate someone you probably.. Know," Baal mumbled.

"What do you mean, I've been held captive here for 5 years to work for you," Gorou mumbled.

"Think about what happened before 5 years."

"Hmm."

"Remember before you attempted suicide."

"My school friends!" Gorou yelled.

"Yes, but that one white-haired guy-"

"Kazuha..?"

"Yeah, I've got the news that he was going to run the family if I die.. I can't possibly do that."

"Wait.. What do you mean?"

"Well Kazuha is such a sweet boy that I praise, but I have no choice!" Baal half-cried.

"But why does Kazuha have to die for!?" Gorou exclaimed.

"Because I was instructed to make Scaramouche be the next leader of the clan."

"But you're parent's aren't here."

"But if I die, I'll go to where my parents are."

"Yeah, what are you're parents gonna do about it?"

"If I betray their rules, I'll be severely punished!"

"But if you're dead, you can't die twice," Gorou said.

"It's not that, I'll be sent down to hell!" Baal shrieked.

"Is there any proof that I should believe in this hell stuff?"

"They have their ways to make me follow what they believe, or I'm going to be called a traitor," Baal sighed.

"I guess there's no point reasoning with you, but seeing Kazuha again really makes me happy to hear," Gorou smiled.

"Yeah but you have to kill him without me getting involved or Scaramouche will never see me the same way," Baal sighed.

"UH, who's Scaramouche?"

"You know what, I'll just give you a step by step instruction of how to kill Kazuha, it'll be an easy and long task," Baal said.

"O-okay Shogun, I'll do my best."

Baal closed the door and then walked back to her office to write down the instructions.

1. Meet Kazuha and Scaramouche.

2. Befriend Scaramouche (and Kazuha if he doesn't remember you).

3. Get closer with Kazuha to the point where he'll trust you.

4. Go on a trip with Kazuha and exclude Scaramouche.

5. Kill him off and return home and hide in your basement to prevent from Scaramouche finding info off you.

6. I'll give you a worthy reward if you complete all these steps.

Show this to anyone, you're dead to me. I'll make you transfer to their school and exclude me from any of your past stories. Never ever tell anyone about how I saved you and raised you.