Act 6 -We will start over

Scaramouche opens his phone up to check the message from Aether.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺

Aether: Hi, I need to ask you something.
Scaramouche: What?
Aether: I was wondering if anyone you may know, might have a crush on me because Childe was hinting at me about the specific person.
Scaramouche: And what if I told you?
Aether: I'd probably try to date her/him so I can get over Childe.
Scaramouche: Uhmmmm..
Aether: Hm? Do you know?
Scaramouche: No.
Aether: Huh.. Okay, well thanks for the help.
Scaramouche: Ok, bye.
Aether: Bye.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺

Scaramouche sighed as he placed his phone down. He realised it was 1 am and decided to go check on Kazuha. As soon Scaramouche went to Kazuha's room, he saw him asleep on his bed. Scaramouche smiled softly as he looked away and thought...

"He will be mine."

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺

Morning rolled in as the bright light smacked Scaramouche's face.

"Ugh.. I'm so fawking tired," Scaramouche thought.

"Hey, you up?" Kazuha groaned, next to Scaramouche.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!" Scaramouche yelled, almost falling off.

"Eh, I was finding it hard to sleep when I woke up at 4 am, so I needed someone as my hugging pillow," Kazuha said.

"But you have like, 3 pillows on your bed," Scaramouche said.

"But I prefer you since your presence makes me feel relaxed," Kazuha giggled.

"I said you can save that for Aeth-"

"I've decided to move on quickly, I just need to meet someone new," Kazuha said.

"But I still like you," Scaramouche softly mumbled.

"Huh, what did you say? Kazuha asked.

"Nothing, but good luck finding your soulmate," Scaramouche fake smiled.

"Thanks, I'll try my best!" Kazuha smiled.

As they hopped out of bed, they went to get changed.

"Just one day, I'll confess to you for real this time," Kazuha muttered, "Scaramouche, I love you."

"I hope I'll confess to you before you find someone new," Scaramouche sadly thought, "Kazuha, I need you."

As soon they were ready to leave, they headed out of the door and walked to school.

Kazuha wanted to make the first move to try and get closer with Scaramouche.

"Is it alright if I hold your hand, it's a bit cold outside," Kazuha asked.

"Uh.. Sure, but not for too long," Scaramouche replied.

Kazuha grabs Scaramouche's hand as they arrived at the front of the school.

"Okay, you can let go of me before people start suspecting things," Scaramouche said, trying to shake his hands off.