7

Jeongguk focus

Jeongguk had finally returned to Seoul after a grueling six-day business expedition to Busan

Jeongguk had finally returned to Seoul after a grueling six-day business expedition to Busan. He was currently on the motorway, heading back to the estate. His security detail followed closely behind, ensuring his safety.

The past week had been incredibly hectic for Jeongguk, filled with meetings, negotiations, and countless business matters. He was relieved that the contract he had been working on was finally concluded successfully.

However, despite his busy schedule and the pressing matters at hand, Taehyung hadn't left his thoughts for even a moment. Jeongguk found himself dialing Jin's number once or twice during his trip to inquire about the omega's well-being.

As the city lights of Seoul began to appear in the distance, Jeongguk couldn't shake the lingering sense of unease that had settled in his mind since that fateful night when he had brought Taehyung into his world.

.....................................

Taehyung focus

Jeongguk had returned to the estate, and it didn't take long before he summoned Taehyung to his study cabin

Jeongguk had returned to the estate, and it didn't take long before he summoned Taehyung to his study cabin. The alpha's dominant and stern demeanor was evident as he waited for the omega to enter.

When Taehyung stepped into the room, his heart pounded in his chest, and he could feel the weight of Jeongguk's presence bearing down on him.

Jeongguk wasted no time and began with a harsh tone, "Sit down."

Taehyung hesitated for a moment but quickly took a seat, his eyes darting around the opulent study.

Jeongguk leaned forward, resting his arms on his desk as he began, "I know about your inn, Taehyung."

The omega's eyes widened in surprise and concern.

Jeongguk continued, "I have an offer for you. You will work as a chef here at the Jeon house. In return, you'll receive a substantial amount of money deposited into your bank account for your personal expenses and your brother's education."

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing. It sounded too good to be true.

"But," Jeongguk's voice hardened, "in return, you will give up your freedom. You will live here, under my supervision, and you won't leave this estate without my permission."

Taehyung's stunned expression morphed into one of disbelief and then resistance. "You can't just take my freedom like that!"

Jeongguk leaned even closer, his eyes piercing into Taehyung's soul. "I can, and I will if you refuse. You see, Taehyung, I have something that matters to you-your brother's life."

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes as the reality of his situation sank in. He couldn't risk his brother's safety. He whispered, "What do you want me to do?"

Jeongguk leaned back, his expression unreadable. "Good. You'll start your job as a chef tomorrow. Be ready by 9 in the morning."

Taehyung nodded, feeling defeated and trapped in a life he never asked for.

Please vote and comment, if u like the chapter.