26

Taehyung gently runs his slender fingers through his ash-blonde locks, rinsing off the excess of flowery shampoo as he hums a soft tune.

warm water beads dribble ceaselessly through his naked petite body, as he washes off the remnants of soapsuds.

A soft smile is plastered on the beauty's face as his mind unknowingly drifts to a certain raven head and the beautiful night they spent at the hilltop.

Last night was definitely extraordinary.

They didn't have plans of leaving until out of nowhere, taehyungs belly rumbled loudly, causing his face to turn red in utter embarrassment as he eyed the raven head's muffled laughter.

Thus, later on their way back to the estate, they stopped by a small ramyun eatery only to run into a newlywed making out on the corner table.

And it was well said by Virginia would that 'One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well' so, even in their flushed state, they still somehow managed to consume some  delicious hot ramyun ignoring the part when taehyung choked on the noodles after hearing the lady moan.

He giggles thinking back to last night as he shut down the downpour, draping a fluffy maroon towel around the swells of his chest he walks out of the small bathroom.

he slips into a white hoodie and black pyjama pants, moving to the kitchen to prepare jungkook's morning tea.

________

"aachoo"

"acchoo"

"Bless you" the omega frowns softly while walking into the raven heads room.

"what's with the sudden sneezing?" Taehyung inquires as jeongguk was totally fine till yesterday.

He watches the alpha with concern knitted gaze who has his head leaned on the headboard, looking weary and red while his lower body is tucked into a thick silky coffee- colored comforter.

touseled raven locks adorning his forehead, halfway covers his bambi eyes.

jeongguk tosses a tissue into a tiny bin kept aside, he rubs pinkish runny nose as he looks at him, smiling apologetically.

"Cold---achoo" his voice sounds a bit raspy maybe because of the swollen vocal cords caused by the flu.

It was then taehyung realised as waves of guilt bops his head.

"ooh god, I told you that I didn't need that jacket but you did not listen!" He chides.

It was so damn cold last night and the alpha's torso was barely covered as he gave his jacket to him.

Even though taehyung resisted, he still couldn't help but feel himself at fault for the alpha's sickness.

"It was either me or you" jeongguk mumbles, smiling softly as he tosses another used tissue, totally unaware of the omega's fluttering heartbeat caused by his mere words.

At this point, taehyung is very much aware of his fixation on the raven head.

And not to mention, the more he dwells around him, the more his spirit yearns to be for the alpha. And he doesn't care anymore as even though he might have to face substantial consequences for his misstep, he decides to stay.