22

The vast, infinite blue sky with soft accents of white surged across the gigantic sky as the sun glowed radiantly above the raven head, illuminating the cotton clouds, making the weather relatively warm considering it is October fall in Seoul.

The skyscraper of the Jeon Corp. loomed tall in the middle of the city, providing a contour to the cityscape of Seoul. Over time, it had become etched in the psyche of the citizens as a kind of visual lullaby.

Jeon Jeongguk stared at the miniature world beneath him through the massive glass screens of his department, with a mug of freshly brewed ristretto in his hand. Though, if you asked him, he'd have preferred his regular jujube tea instead of the sugary beverage. Unfortunately, the one who makes his favorite tea, the beautiful ash-blonde omega, couldn't accompany him to the corp., just for the sake of his taste buds.

The raven head smiled softly to himself, thinking about the delicate omega. Since the day he took him to the ice cream parlor, the omega had become a bit more comfortable in his presence. So you could say that lately, they were on good talking terms.

**Flashback - 4 Days Ago**

Jeongguk took short glances at the adorable omega, who was sitting in front of him, slumping on the pale blue table while stuffing his mouth with big spoons of his favorite frozen treat. Wiping his pinkish runny nose in between with the extra tissues provided by the generous parlor owner, he devoured the treat, humming in delight.

"There is some on your chin?"

"Huh?"

"ice cream... there is some on your chin."

"Oo--oohh." Taehyung took out a fresh tissue from the holder, gently wiping off his chin while digging back into the purple-colored plastic cup.

"Ahm, Mr. Jeon."

"Hmm?"

"You sure you don't want some?" He asked, licking his spoon clean while extending the cup towards the raven head.

"ya i'm good."

Jeongguk was too involved in silently admiring the omega while pretending to browse through his cell phone until it actually buzzed with a message from Namjoon, confirming his arrival in Seoul on the upcoming Sunday morning. Smiling softly, he texted him back, not forgetting to inform him about the forthcoming pacts and bargains, until he felt an impatient gaze from the omega.

"What?"

"Can I have some more?" His puppy eyes said it all.

"No, you already had two cups earlier," Jeongguk replied.

"But—"

"Nope."

"Umm... Mr. Jeon... you know, if Jin hyung comes to know about what happened at the mall—"

"Seriously?" Jeongguk stared at the omega in amazement as he chuckled. "Are you trying to extort me?"

"I was just kidding, you know." He slumped back into his seat, feeling defeated. Taehyung was indeed getting bolder these days.

"Mr. Jeon."

"No," he replied without even glancing at him.