10

Days turned into weeks, and Taehyung settled into his new routine at the Jeon estate. The grandeur of the mansion and the company of the other staff members made the transition smoother than he expected.

His daily schedule was busy, but he found solace in the routine. Cooking became a form of therapy for him, a way to pour his emotions into the dishes he prepared. Jin and Jisoo, the friendly omegas, made the work more enjoyable, and little Myung Dae's presence brought occasional bursts of joy.

Taehyung's interactions with Hoseok and Yugyeom provided a stark contrast to his initial encounter with the mafia world. Hoseok's bright personality and friendly demeanor surprised him, considering he was the same alpha who had been involved in his abduction. As for Yugyeom, his playful and flirtatious nature often left Taehyung amused, even though he was well aware of the alpha's teasing.

However, when it came to Jeongguk, Taehyung kept his distance. Their encounters were limited to breakfast and occasional dinners. The raven-haired alpha's late arrivals allowed Taehyung to avoid any prolonged interactions. It was easier this way, as he didn't have to pretend to be okay in front of the man who had once kidnapped him.

Yet, despite his efforts to keep a distance, a part of Taehyung still yearned to see the Jeon Jeongguk who had intrigued him during their initial meeting. He couldn't help but wonder if there was more to the cold and dominant alpha that he had yet to discover.

Please vote and comment, if u like the chapter.