Chapter 19

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" ABAGAILwhispered and Ben looked at her and sighed

whispered and Ben looked at her and sighed.

"I'm sorry for getting you roped into this, but you were excellent." He said

"When did you figure out it was a fake argument?" He questioned, intrigued as to whether or not she realised. They had a bit of a couples moment and Abagail looked at him, hurt in her eyes.

"So where does that leave me, Ben?" She asked.

"You guys are so great together," Riley said sarcastically and Alex hit his knee as he looked up at her smiling.

Ben and Abagail walked to the door and Riley smiled at his computer and then Alex.

"Door number one, opening." He said and the door opened. Ben held it half open so he was on once side and Abigail was on the other.

"OK. Let me try this out. Abigail, would you like to come with me, please?" He said, sarcasam evident in his voice but Abigail smiled.

"Yes. Thank you." She said, grabbing the frame of the door.

"Ridiculous. You're staying." He said but she followed him out anyway

"Door number two." Ben said and Alex watched as Riley fiddled with some buttons.

"Door two, coming up." Riley said and Alex smiled as he dragged his lips between his teeth in concentration, he really was a technological genius sometimes.

"You should be near a service elevator." Riley explained as he looked at rhe screen.

Ben grabbed some flowers from the side and Abigail raised an eyebrow.

"Are those for the queen?" She asked and Ben shook his head, hopping into the service elevator.

"Queen's not here. There's no flag flying. Queen's at Windsor." He explained, sitting down.

Abigail follwed him in and they started arguing about whether she was coming or not. They heard the door open and Ben started whispering, his voice raised.

"All right. Get in. Get in. Get in!" He yelled as she jumped in with him, closing the door behind her.

After a very riveting conversation about Ben thinking Abigail smelled nice with her perfume they finally arrived on the second floor.

"Okay, now turn left." Riley stated, his finger following the path on the screen like a child doing a maze at a restaurant with his crayons.

"Dead end." Ben explained and Riley tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"I meant right. Go right." He said and Alex laughed at her boyfriends stupidity, only for him to look up at her and smile the smile that always made her fall apart and forget how stupid he could be.

Abigail and Ben walked into the room and lay under the desk. Ben read out a name that was engraved under the desk.

"Malcolm Gilvary, 1880." He said and Riley started typing away at the computer.