Chapter 12

THEY HAD MOVED IN TOGETHER because the apartment that Riley was living in had been demolished so one day he just turned up with his boxes asking to stay on the couch for a while

because the apartment that Riley was living in had been demolished so one day he just turned up with his boxes asking to stay on the couch for a while.

Alex offered for him to come live with her and they've been happy living together since. Her dad may not have been too happy but he learnt to except it.

Alex had found him in the cafe. A stack of boxes labelled Riley Stuff next to him. She couldn't even walk into the room to comfront him as he laughed with the blonde lady in front of him, sure the lady wasn't a sight for sore eyes but she wasn't horrifically ugly either.

Alex stormed off, driving her car straight to Ben's house. They had been dating for 6 months and he was already cheating on her. There was no other explanation.

When she reached Ben and Abagails mansion she had tears in her eyes and the door was opened by her big brother who's smile faded as soon as he saw the look on her face and the tears on her cheeks.

He quickly ushered her into the house, stating that Abagail had gone to see her parents this weekend. That upset her as well, she was hoping for a girly weekend with her best friend but she would just have to call her when Abagail got home.

Alex and Ben sat on the sofa in their elaborate house as he comforted her, the tears kept streaming from her eyes.

"What's wrong Alex?" He asked when she had calmed down a little bit, almost nervous that she would have another breakdown.

"Riley...Pretty Blonde... Moving Out...I love him..." Alex sputtered out as the waterworks came back. Ben stood up in shock as he looked at his little sister.

"WHAT!" Ben yelled, so loudly that she was shocked her dad hadn't heard it.

"I was at the cafe a-and Riley w-was there with this pretty g-girl and h-he," she tried to say in between sobs, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to explain it to her brother,

"He had boxes of his stuff in piles next to her and I love him Ben but I think that he's cheating on me," she said breaking down into tears in front of her brother again as he went red with anger.

His hands were balled into fists as he grabbed his keys from the side and helped his sister out of the door.

He was shocked that his best friend would do that to Alex, he knew that Riley loved her more than anything else in the world, even his car, and he would never do anything to hurt Alex but this was a whole new level of stupid.

"Where are we going Ben?" Alex asked as they sat in his car, Bens fists white as he held onto the wheel.

"To kill him off course," he said, his voice laced with anger. Alex tried to stop him but he ignored her the whole way over.

The two sat in the car outside of the cafe as they watched Riley get up, paying for her coffee as well and walking her out.

He opened the door for her and held the boxes as he placed them in the trunk of the womans car.