Chapter 2

RILEY WALKED OUT OF THE OFFICE IN front of the gates siblings; the men were dressed in suits and Alex wore a black suit as well that made her look really professional

"Is it really so hard to belive someone is going to steal the decleration of Independence," Riley said as he speed walked like he did whenever he was stressed.

"The FBI gets 10,000 tips a day, they won't care about something they are sure is safe," Ben said and Alex ran in her heels - which was a struggle because she's more of a converse girl - toward Riley, catching up with his fast pace.

"You know anyone that can do anything thinks we're insane and anyone crazy enough to help won't Ry," she said placing a hand on his shoulder, her older brother watching them.

Ben had always kind of wanted the two to get together but he never comprehended how weird it would look until he saw her comforting him.

They sat in the waiting room for Dr Chase's office and Ben read a leaflet about a gala.

"We need someone one step short of crazy, and what do you get?" Ben asked and Riley sighed.

"Obsessed," Riley stated and Alex chuckled and looked over at him.

"Passionate," she said before someone called a Mr Brown into the room.

"Brown?" Questioned Riley and Ben shrugged his shoulders as he looked at his best friend.

"The gates family name doesn't go down well with the historical society Mr Jones," Ben explained before opening the door to see Dr Chase, who was actually a woman.

"Nice to meet you Mr Brown, you two must be Mr and Mrs Jones," Dr Chase said as she notions to the two at the back, Alex was nudging Riley after his comment about how she was a hot man.

Their faces went bright red and Alex glared at her older brother whilst her 'husband' shook Abagails hand.

"I'm Bill," he said and Alex had to hold in a laugh at his awkward interaction.

She kept trying to keep in a laugh when Ben started flirting with Abagail Chase, talking about the presidential campaign buttons that she had displayed in her office.

"I'm going to get straight to the point. We think someone someone is going to steal the decleration of Independence," Ben explained and the look on Abagail's face was almost comical as she looked at the three.

"I think I'd better put you three in touch with the FBI," she said and Alex explained that the three had already been to the FBI.