Chapter 1: The Man With The Hat.

You wipe away the tears as you look at your "this time last year" pics on your phone with your ex boyfriend. "Just stop. Stop thinking about him" you told yourself, trying desperately to forget him.

You put on your heels, shut the door behind you and got into your friend Katie's car. "Thanks for picking me up" you said, as you sat down, "No problem, i don't expect you'll be drinking tonight?" " No, i'm not really in the mood for it." Katie bopped her head in agreement and pulled up at the restaurant where you met your other friends, Connor, Isabel, Harry and Adam.

It's been about 40 minutes and you were just finishing your meal when you hear a buzz.
*Buzz* *Buzz* it's your phone, almost dancing across the table towards you, you pick it up and realize who it is. It was Sean, your ex. "I'm just gonna get some air, i'm a bit hot" you lie as you leave the table.

"why can't he ever just leave me alone. always asking me to come back to him" you thought to yourself. You were looking down at your phone as something already opened the restaurant door for you, and then it hit you.

He hit you.

You went flying onto the floor, as well as your phone, "Oh my, i'm so sorry." He bent down to your level and raised his hand at you, offering to help you up. "Thank you" you said, grabbing your phone before you took his hand, he pulled you up and then you saw him.

"Wow. He is beautiful" you thought. it was almost as if he heard you when his cheeks suddenly dyed red. "I don't expect you have a name" He said, looking down at you. "Y/N" He smiled for a second before taking your hand and taking you outside. "I'm Jack. Jack Metzger, but mostly known as just Jack Met. It's nice to meet you Y/N" "And you" you said, looking up at his gorgeous eyes.