Chapter 20: LOKI & Brownies.

Jack's Pov:

I pulled over the blankets and put the brownies at my side before I got the playstation remote and turned on Disney+. "Have you watched any of this before?" y/n asked. The last episode was released a few months ago. "No, not yet, have you?" I replied. "Nope. First time." she said as she looked back at me and smiled.

After a few episodes and stuffing our faces, y/n had managed to fall asleep on my shoulder. I turned the playstation off and sat up, lightly moving y/n to the other side of the couch so I could pick her up. I put the plates and glasses away in the kitchen and I walked back to bring her to her room. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I gently picked her up and carried her to the room. 'The blankets and pillows are still in the living room for god sake. Pull it together Jack.' I thought to myself as I placed her on the bed. I quickly ran to the living room and got out pillows and blankets. 'Ryan's can stay there until tomorrow.' I thought as I struggled back to the bedroom, my dog patterned blanket covering my eyes. I dropped them on the floor of the bedroom and put a pillow under y/n's head before gently putting the blanket on her. 'Well done Jack. She didn't even wake.' I said to myself proudly.