Chapter 29: Hospital.

Ryan's Pov:

Y/n and I were in a motel room, waiting for Jack and Adam. I checked my WhatsApp and saw that Jack had read my message, meaning he was alive. We heard banging on the door. "Ryan you get it." Y/n said, hiding behind the bed. I picked up a knife, just in case, and slowly walked over to the door. "Ryan it's Jack and Adam! We're injured!" At that moment I rushed over to the door and opened it, to reveal Jack with his cheeks sliced open and Adam's bleeding leg. "Y/n! Call an ambulance!" I shouted back to her.

Adam's Pov:

Within the hour, Jack and I were in the hospital, in separate rooms. The doctors cleaned my wound and told me how I was lucky, even if I didn't feel like it. "Ryan you can come in now!" The nurse said, walking out. Ryan entered the room. "They said I can go home tonight, I just have to be on crutches." I said as he sat down. "Oh okay." Ryan forced a smile. "How's Jack?" I asked. Ryan started to cry. "What? What's up?" I asked, panicked. "He's fine and he can come home tonight too, I just can't believe all this has happened because of Sean." He sobbed. "Sean?" I asked, confused. "Oh yeah, The Man In Black was actually Sean, trying to get 'revenge' on Jack and y/n for something." He sniffled. "Do the police know?" I asked. "Yeah, they're out looking for him. Whilst y/n and I were at the motel, we called them."

Y/N Pov:

You was in a hospital room with Jack, Ryan was with Adam somewhere. His face had stiches on with big white plasters covering his soon to be scars. "They said you can go home tonight." you say, trying to light up Jack's mood. He forced a light smile, you know he was hurt deep down though. "I'm glad it's all over now." He said. "Yeah me too, and we won't ever have to see him again." I smiled. "Yeah I guess that's true." He smiled, holding his hand out for you to sit on his bed with him. "I love you." You said, sitting down. "I love you too." He replied.

A nurse came in. "Jack, you can leave whenever you feel ready, Adam is already waiting outside with Ryan." She said, before closing the door. You looked over at Jack, who seemed to be over the moon about it because he was already on his feet. "C'mon." He said, taking your hand and walking out the room. "Careful Jack!" You said, closing the door behind you. "I can still walk yano y/n." He replied, causing you to chuckle before spotting Adam and Ryan at the exit.

Adam's Pov:

Y/N and Jack came out of the hospital room, Jack practically pulling her along. "Excited to leave?" Ryan chuckled as we headed to the door. "Yeah, I can't wait to finally be at home again." Jack replied. "Adam is going to stay with us for a few weeks until Emily get's back from vacation." Ryan added. "Yeah okay." Jack replied. We got into the car and drove home. Despite it being practically mid day, we were all exhausted. "I'm going straight to bed." Jack said as we entered the apartment. "Me too." Y/N added, following him. "Night guys!" Ryan and I shouted to them. I stayed in the spare bedroom Jack and Ryan had, sleeping in until the next morning.

The next morning-

Jack's Pov:

"Have a good sleep?" I asked Adam as we sat down at the table. "The best." He smiled. "Good." I smiled back, taking a sip of my coffee. "What are you guys planning on doing today?" Y/n asked us. "I was thinking we could just have a movie day. Yano, just to try and forget about the last few days." Ryan smiled. "Yeah that's a good idea." Adam added. We spent the next few hours watching Marvel movies together.