Chapter 25: Stop It.

Y/N Pov:

"So how have things been with you and Jack recently?" Adam asked, as we waited in the drive thru que. "Things have been good... Why? Did he say something?" You asked, slightly worried. "No, no don't worry." He chuckled. "I was just wondering, it seems that he really likes you." He added. "You think?" You smiled. "Yeah, you're all he talks about when you're not there." He turned around and smiled at you, causing you to smile back. Once you two had the food, you both set off back to Jack and Ryan's apartment. "Come and get it!" You shouted into the living room as you came in. Jack and Ryan quickly rushed over to you both, thanking you as they took boxes of food each. Jack finished before everyone else, just as he usually did. "Hungry?" Adam asked Jack. "I was, not anymore." He replied, causing everyone to laugh. "Not surprised." Ryan added.

Jack's Pov:

A few hours later, everyone had left. "Y/n? You okay?" I asked, y/n was sitting on the couch shaking and biting her nails. "What's up?" I asked her, sitting beside her. "Nothing." She snapped. "You're bleeding." She added. "Where?" I asked, poking my face, checking for blood. "Your nose." She wiped her thumb under my nose and looked at it in horror. "What?" I asked. "How are you not suffocating? How are you even talking?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I was now worried, once again. "What do you mean. You've got blood pouring out your nose and mouth every time you open it!" She answered. "I've not." I replied. "Yeah you have!" She replied. "Annie you're taking this to far now, there's no such thing as the man in black, stop it." I replied, walking out the room. I didn't speak to her for the rest of that evening, I went to bed, annoyed at her.