Chapter 9: Morning.

You woke up and Jack was lay next to you, his arm still round you. He began to wake up. "Morning" you say to him. "Good morning beautiful" he said in a raspy morning voice which made you melt.

After a few kisses, You both went to the kitchen and began making toast. Whilst waiting for it to be ready he picked you up and sat you on the counter, making you eye level with him. "You look so good in that hoodie" he says, moving his hands above your hips. You smiled and ran your fingers though his hair. He began kissing your lips passionately, longing for your touch. He wanted you. Badly.

Jacks Pov:

I need her. I began kissing her, before moving down towards her neck. Her hands now on the back of mine. Before I could make it to her shoulders, we were interrupted by the toast popping up. "ugh right now really?!" she said, lifting my head up. She put the toast on the plate and turned back to me.

Your Pov:

You looked at him. Wanting more. You jumped down to the floor and he picked you up. Bringing you back to his room. "Breakfast can wait." he said, laying you down on his bed. He leant above you, hands on either side of you. "Only what your comfortable with." he said to you, making you feel safer. He took off your hoodie and admired your body, before beginning to kiss you. You lay, enjoying it. He was so good. it was as if he knew all the right places.

During the day, he kept coming up behind you kissing your neck, holding you and kissing you. He would tell you how beautiful you were and how much he loved you.