Chapter 10: Boyfriend.

The next morning, you decided to go back to your apartment to see Cookie and Bella, Jack tagged along too. it wasn't far away so you both walked, hand in hand, to your place.

"Sooo what dog breed is Bella?" Jack asked. "Golden Retriever." you reply. "She's only 3 months old."

When you and Jack arrived at the apartment, you opened the door to see Bella and Cookie jumping around excitedly to see you. Your roommate Anna walked in. "Heyyyy y/n! Who's this?" she asked surprised. "Oh this is Jack Met, my..." You paused for a second, you and Jack weren't official yet so you didn't know what to say. "Boyfriend." Jack butted in, reaching his hand out to Anna. "Y/N and I have been a thing for a few days." "Oh well nice to meet you Jack, I'm Anna."  she said, shaking his hand. "We are just here to pick Bella and Cookie up, seems as your leaving." You say, glancing at Anna's suitcase in the hall. "Yeah, perfect timing too, my cab is here. I'll see you around." Anna left and shut the door.

"Where is she going?" Jack asked. "She's moving out with her boyfriend Kyle in LA."  you replied.

Jack asks you if you would like to move in with him, and that you could bring Bella and Cookie with you, to which you agree.

You put Cookie in a pet carrier and Bella on the lead as you walk back to Jacks place.