Chapter 15: Jack.

Adam's Pov:

A thud was heard from inside the room. My heart stopped for a second as I looked up at Jack and Ryan. "I'm sure she just knocked something over." Ryan said, trying to reassure Jack, knowing it wasn't possible. "In her sleep?!!" Jack shouted back and Ryan, frustrated that he could suggest such a stupid thing. Jack turned, pushed and pulled at the door handle, desperate to get in. I wasn't sure on what to do. Being the older brother, I had to do something, it was knowing what, that was the problem. "Kick the door down?" Ryan suggested. "Actually, get me paper clip. I can pick the lock." Jack said, I rushed to the kitchen drawer and got out a paper clip before handing it to Jack.

A few minutes had passed of Jack picking at the lock, before he pushed the door open to reveal the inside.

The room was very dimly lit, y/n was sitting in the left corner with her knees up, her face berried in her knees. Jack saw her and immediately rushed in and comforted her. I entered the room, Ryan following behind me. I looked to my right where there was a few guitars and a black figure in the corner, opposite of y/n. I wanted to say something, but y/n was crying into Jack's arms and Jack hadn't seemed to notice it yet. I looked over at Ryan, who had definitely noticed it. His eyes were wide as he looked at me. I nodded my head towards the door to signal about going and talking outside. He got my vibe and we exited the room. "DID YOU SEE THAT?" Ryan said loudly. "Shhh. Jack hasn't noticed!" I whispered back. "Sorry... But Still!!" Ryan whispered. "Yeah I did see it. Maybe that's why y/n is upset?" I suggested. "Possibly. But why would she have locked the door if she was afraid of it?" Ryan had actually made a good point for the first time today.

As I was about to answer Ryan, Jack opened the door and came out to see Ryan and I stood in the hallway. He gave us a confused look and walked to the living room. Ryan followed him as he sat down. "How is she?" He asked nervously. Jack was upset and annoyed, we could tell. "Fine now, she said there was someone in the room with her earlier and that's why she was sitting on the floor shaking." He replied. I was stood in the doorway as I Swallowed a large lump in my throat before throwing out the words "But if she was afraid, why was the door locked?" I looked up at Jack. "I-I don't know." He answered.