Chapter 13: AfterHours.

Jacks Pov:

I opened the door, y/n still on my bed shaking. In the doorway stood a police woman with a note pad. She asked us a few questions and left. It was rather quick considering what had happened. As i closed the door behind her, my eyes darted back to y/n, she had more or less calmed down since the police woman was here and knew she wouldn't have to see Sean for at least a few months. I walked over to her before sitting on the bed beside her. "How are you feeling?" I asked y/n, moving her hair out of her face. "Better." she replied as she went back under the covers. I let out a sigh, both of relief and sadness. I was relieved she was feeling okay, but saddened the fact that she even had to go through that. After everything he'd done. But how did he find out about y/n and I in the first place? That's what i wanted to know.

I decided i'd leave the situation for a few days, I didn't want to stress y/n out about it anymore than what i had to. I walked over to the other side of the bed and climbed in with her. She turned over so she was facing me and buried her face to my chest before falling asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and layed awake for hours, staring at the walls, thinking what i could do to make y/n feel safe again.