Chapter 21: Looking Like An Easter Chicken.

Jack's Pov:

I awoke to the front door opening. "Ryan's home." I thought to myself as y/n and I dragged ourselves out of bed. "Hiya Jack! Hi
y/n!" Ryan shouted from the living room to our bedroom. "Bit of a warning next time Ryan?" I said as I opened the bedroom door, probably looking like a zombie. "Warning for what?" Ryan questioned. "A threat warning as to seeing your face so early in the morning." I sniggered as y/n and I went into the living room. Ryan laughed and said "Don't be so rude Jack. It's a Saturday." "Well it feels like a Monday being up so early." I replied. "Jack it's 10:15 am. What time were you two up till last night?" My mind flickered back to the time on the playstation as i turned it off. 4:34 am. "Half 4." I replied. "Doing what?!" Ryan turned around shocked. "We were watching LOKI okay?" I answered. "Yeah and it was good." y/n said, trying desperately to keep her eyes open. It went silent for a few seconds. "Babe I think you should go have another few hours of sleep." I said to y/n. "Adam, Emily and Cat are coming over later, you wouldn't want to be tired for that." I persuaded. "Okay." she groaned as she got up and went to the bedroom. "Night." I shouted to her. "Love you." She replied.

A few hours later, Adam had messaged Ryan to let us know him and Emily were on their way. I went to the bedroom to wake y/n to which she was already up and putting makeup on. "Oh you're awake." I said as I walked over to her. "Yeah, I've not been up for long though, only about 15 minutes, hence why my makeup isn't blended." She replied, picking up a fat, fluffy looking brush and putting pink stuff on her cheeks. "Oh okay. Got an outfit picked yet?" I asked, walking to her wardrobe. "No not yet, I wasn't sure on what to wear because I don't know what we are doing." "Oh, we are going roller skating and then out for dinner I think." I replied. "Ah okay, wanna help me choose what to wear? I've very nearly done my makeup now, I just need to do my mascara and eye lashes." She replied. "Sure okay." I opened our wardrobe and saw y/n's clothes. We split the wardrobe into a half. My half was mostly white shirts and adidas shoes whilst hers was full of all kids of stuff. Crop tops, dresses, jeans, converse, vans, heels, hoodies, (mostly mine which she had stolen) sweatshirts, shorts, skirts. You name it, she had it. She was a very stylish woman. "What do you want to wear?" I asked, looking back at her. She stood up and came over. "Hmmmm..." I heard as I looked back at the wardrobe. "Something comfy but cute." She answered. "Okay well let's start from the top. We are roller skating so I'd imagine you're gonna be warm in a hoodie or a sweater, so how about a crop top?" I asked as she pulled one out. "Yeah okay, this looks nice." She pulled out a yellow strapped cropped t shirt. "Jeans, joggers or shorts?" I asked. "Not jeans, they're too restricting." she answered. She pulled out black sweatpants and a pair of blue denim shorts. "I'll try these." She said as she walked to the bathroom.  A few minuets later she came out with her top on and the sweatpants. "No I don't like either. Skirt?" She asked. "Yeah sure, what skirt?" I replied. She walked over and pulled out a baby pink and easter yellow checkered skirt. "This one will look cute." She said as she went back to the bathroom with it. A few minutes later she came out in the skirt. "Wow you look really pretty." I said as she walked over to me. "Thank you. I just need some lounge shorts to go underneath. Wouldn't want my skirt to blow up." She chuckled as she grabbed some short shorts and made her way back to the bathroom again. She came out for the final time and grabbed a vintage baby pink baseball jacket in the wardrobe. She had her hair in a messy bun and styled it with glasses. She already had roller skates that matched her outfit. "I'll put these on when we are there." she said, sitting down on the bed. "You look amazing." I said. "We should match our outfits." She said, giving an evil smile. "Oh no." I whispered, knowing there was no getting out of this.

She put me in all kids of different things. Before she finally found an outfit she thought matched hers. I had her easter yellow baseball jacket on with a pink t shirt that said "Spongebob." on it and baby blue sweat pants on. I felt like an easter chicken. But it made her happy, so I was all for it. "Perfect!" She shouted, and luckily for me, just as she did, Ryan and Adam walked in the room to tell us we were leaving. "Wow. Matching outfits." Adam said chuckling. "You guys look great." Ryan said, nudging Adam. "I know we do." I said back. "Come on, we're going." Adam said as they walked out. "Don't forget you trapper hat!" y/n said, running up to me. "Thank you."