Chapter 2: The Number.

"So what's the occasion?" he asked. "Oh uh, it my 20th birthday today." "Oh really, should've mentioned it sooner... Wait. What are you doing out here if it's your birthday?" Jack asked confused. "I got a call off my now ex boyfriend, and i didn't know wether to answer it or not so i went outside hoping it'd stop ringing" You said, looking down at your phone, then back up at Jack to see his face had saddened a bit. "I'm sorry you guys are broken up, I hope you're doing okay" "Yeah, yeah i'm fine." you lied.

Jacks Pov:

So she's single... Available, if you will. I want to see her again. Should i ask for her number? is it too soon?

"Well I should go back in now, my friends will be worried." you said, hoping he'd stay with you. "Yeah I guess your right. I'll walk you to your table." He said, longing for you to be with him. You arrived at your table and Jack walked off. "Who was that?" Asked Harry, confused. "Just someone I met outside" the word "Met" instantly reminding you of his name. "You get his number?" asked Isabel. "No actually" you say looking down. "Wish I did."

Jacks Pov:
I wish i could see her again. i know it's only been a matter of minutes but i miss her.

Adam and Ryan join the table. "What's wrong Jack?" said Adam. "Nothing, just this girl I just met. She was beautiful, and i didn't even get her number." I said disappointed. Ryan looked over at me. "Well is she here now?" he asked, almost demandingly. "Yeah, i just walked her to her table a few minutes ago." "Well go give her your number!" Said Ryan, definitely demanding this time. Adam wrote down my number on a tissue and told me to go over and give it to her.

I was nervous, my hands sweating profusely.
One of her friends saw me, which led to y/n looking up at me too.

Your pov:

"I'll be back in a minute guys" you left the table, Conor watching you, as Jack took you outside. "Hey uh, I know i only saw you a few minutes ago but i really want to give you my number... If that's okay of course." "Yeah sure, i was thinking the same thing about you." he looked relieved when you said that.

He passed you a tissue which had a bunch of numbers written on it. You added it to your phone and called it, which then gave Jack your number.

"Call me tonight." you said, looking back up at him. "I will" he smiled. He once again waked  you back to your table.