Chapter 22: Need Any Help?

Adam's Pov:

Once we arrived, we could hear the blasting music from the bottom floor. The roller rink was the top floor, just to give you an idea on how loud it really was. Ryan and Cat were the first up the escalator, followed by y/n and Jack, and then Emily and I. Jack and y/n really did look good,  and y/n's pink and white skates really pulled it together. Once we reached the top, we turned the corner and was greeted by a young man with fluffy hair, kind of like mine but a lot lighter. Like Ryan's hair color. "Hello guys! Come as a group?" He asked. "Yeah but we  are paying in pairs." Ryan said, stepping forward to the counter. "Yeah that's fine." Ryan payed for him and Cats, Jack payed for him and y/n's and now it was just Emily and I left. "Will you be borrowing skates today?" he asked. "Yeah." I said handing him a $20 note. "Thank you." He replied, giving me my change. "If you go over to the back counter, just tell them your size and they'll have your skates." He smiled. "Thanks." Emily and I said as we walked over to the next counter. Everyone else was already putting theirs on. Once we got on  our skates, we struggled to the rink. Well. The girls certainly didn't.

Emily's Pov:

"Need any help?" I asked Adam, holding my hand out  as he held onto the wall to step up. "No thank you." He replied. "If you say so." I teased. Y/N was already speeding round the rink. She was really good. Once the boys had managed to actually get onto the rink, they all seemed to skate just fine. Well, Jack had more of a running technique?? It looked like he was running more than skating, but still, that didn't stop him from nearly running over small children. Jack eventually caught up to y/n and they began skating hand in hand. They were really cute to be honest.

Jack's Pov:

Y/N was amazing at skating, I can't believe she hasn't told me about how good she was. Ryan and Cat were flying round at high speeds, laughing at each other, where as Adam and Emily were taking it slow and enjoying each other's company. "Wanna get a drink?" I asked y/n as she slowed down. "Yeah sure." she smiled. "Only if I pay." Her face suddenly becoming stern. "Okay okay, keep your hair on." I replied laughing. I looked over to Adam, we made eye contact and I motioned to the bar, to which he got my que and came over with Emily. "Does Ryan want anything?" Adam asked as he came off the rink. "I'm not sure, let me find him." I replied, going over to the wall around the rink and began looking for Ryan.

Adam's Pov:

Y/N ended up paying for everyone's drinks. She had indeed, got me. "Where are we going out for dinner?" Cat asked the group as we sat down in a booth. "Where ever you guys want to go." I replied. "I'm not bothered." Jack answered.