Chapter 11: Sean.

You arrive at Jacks place, he opens the door for you and you let Bella off her lead with Cookie soon following behind. "You really sure about this?" You asked Jack. "Yeah of course, why? do you not want to?" He asked offended. "No, no it's not that, I just wanted to make sure you were okay with this." you say reassuring him.

A few months past by and you and Jack are still living together. You've met his Dad, with Adam and Ryan, everything was going smoothly.

Well, you thought.

It was around 2 am when you heard banging on the front door. You woke up to see Jack still a sleep next to you. "OPEN UP!" you hear, instantly recognizing the voice. Sean. Your ex.

Your mind starts racing, Jack knew about you and Sean but Sean didn't know you were with Jack, was he looking for you? how would he know where you are? Your mind now aching with thoughts. Sweat starts to rise onto your body, before your hands and feet start shaking, causing you to feel suffocated in your own body.

Jacks Pov:

I heard breathing. panicked, heavy breathing. I instantly knew it must've been y/n. I sat up quickly, wrapping my arms around her beginning to calm her down. "y/n it's okay, just breath with me." i said looking into her panic stricken eyes. She slowly began to regulate her breathing, then I heard it. "OPEN UP NOW!" I heard from downstairs. Tears were streaming down y/n's face, "S...Sean.." she whispered, her hands shaking.