【02】𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

────☆★☆────

Trending in US

#Ranboo
#Twinboo
#Tommyinnit

────☆★☆────

"We're trending! Woo hoo! I love it when you're trending," the female said as she laid stomach down on her bed and scrolled through her phone.

Her twin brother, also on his phone, sat scrunched up in a purple beanbag in the corner of the room and looked at her. "Why?"

"Because it's fandom culture at it's finest," she started to explain excitedly, "Everyone is freaking out about the tiniest things it's hilarious."

"You are the only person who finds this hilarious," he replied, "Besides this time the reason they're freaking out is you."

The female continued to scroll through her phone, this time going through the tumblr DreamSMP tag that was number three on trending, "I still can't believe you forgot to mute the mic."

"I already said I'm sorry," he said, rolling around in the bean bag, that was clearly to small for his tall and lanky body. She still doesn't understand why he always sat down on it when the two were hanging out in her room.

"Whatever. I'm not mad," she said, looking at her brother, "It's actually pretty fun to see all of the clips and posts. People made fan art of me already too." She turned her phone around and showed him a cutely drawn version of his Minecraft character and an identical female character next to it.

"At least you're getting some joy out of it," Ranboo mused with a smile as he looked the digital drawing. The female quickly pulled her phone away again and continued to look through a bunch of art and texts posts, sometimes hitting the reblog and/or like button.

After a few more minutes of silence she looked up again at her twin. Ranboo, having the sudden feeling of being watched, also looked up and came face to face with his twin.

"Boo, I think it's time," she said in a quiet whisper with sparkling eyes.

"Time for what exactly?" He replied in his normal voice with a raised eyebrow.

"Time to formally introduce me to the world," she replied dramatically, quickly sitting up on her bed and startling Ranboo in the process, making him fall over in his bean bag and hit the floor.

He sat up again, rubbing his head, "Are you sure? I told you, you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable."

She simply waved her hands around with a smile, "I'm positive. It'll be fun."

"If you say so."

────☆★☆────

RanbooLive is LIVE!
Ranboo getting bullied on stream for ca. 2 hours and 30 minutes

────☆★☆────

"Hello, chat! It is I, the infamous Twinboo, sister of Ranboo," the female said in the mic with a smile.

"Why are you being so dramatic?" The actual streamer said from next to her.