𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

────☆★☆────

Hello, my beautiful readers!

I've done it. It's done. The book is officially completed.

For some reason I feel really proud of myself and super sad, because I loved writing this book. I had so much fun, but truth be told I never planned for this to go on longer than it already has and 25 chapters is still somewhat long. At the same time I'm proud of myself for finally finishing something I've started, this is the first thing I've pulled through with :)

Again, I wanted to thank all of you for reading this story, voting, commenting and following. I just get so much serotonin from it, and I honestly never imagined so many people to read it. It's kinda funny and strange to think that whenever I'm watching a video or stream someone who's also watching has read this book or parts of it.

Anyways, this book is over, but fear not dear enjoyer of fanfics, I have been maybe playing around with the idea of a sequel... I'm not sure what to do with it yet or if anyone would want that, but I'm probably slowly working on that in the background while I'm writing over stuff.

Speaking of the other stuff, so many ideas over the course of months.

(This segment is totally not self promo)

First things first, if you liked this you may also like the Wilbur Story I'm writing currently. I put it on ice since I was focused on getting this one done and now that it is I'm gonna focus on it. So check that out if you haven't already.

Secondly, I'm also currently writing a dreamsmp fic with an OC and like all the lore and stuff. I may be publishing that if I think it's worth it. I haven't decided yet. So, if you like and cry about lore like I do, watch out for that I guess. (Fun fact the last chapter would have actually been posted yesterday, didn't I have to process the amount of lore we got-)

These are my main things at the moment I have a bunch of other things that are like in early planning stage, like something Las Nevadas related and  *cough* Empire smp? *cough*

That was all I wanted to say basically. Again thank you so much for reading this story, it's been a fun ride and maybe we'll see each other again soon :)

────☆★☆──