【16】𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫. 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

────☆★☆────

Trending in the US

Benchtrio meetup
poppyduo meetup
Ranboo
TommyInnit
Tubbo

────☆★☆────

"I apologised!"

"I don't care!"

"I apologised like 50 times!"

"Are you actually sorry?"

"No."

"You don't do that to someone!"

"I don't understand why you're so upset. It didn't mean anything."

The pair paused for a moment, staring at each other, a hint of regret in Tommy's eyes and obvious hurt in Twinboo's. The female took a deep breath and turned away from the argument and walking away and eventually locking herself in the bathroom.

Tommy let out a tired a sigh and brushed a hand through his hair, turning around only to come face to face with the other 2/3 of the Benchtrio, who looked at him judgingly.

"Don't look at me like that." He said.

"We just want to know what happened," Ranboo replied, his arms crossed over his chest.

Tubbo nodded in agreement and copied his stance, "Yeah, at least tell me why we'll get a noise complaint."

Tommy messed with his hair and nodded with a gulp, "Okay, so we had McDonald's and then we talked and for some reason we started talking about relationships and kisses and first kisses and I kind of kissed her..."

"You did what?!" Ranboo shouted with wide, and understandably angry, eyes.

Tommy took a step back and put his hands before him in defence. "I know. I messed up. I messed up. I shouldn't have done that." He said with a light voice crack, as he slowly moved to stand behind Tubbo just in case.

Ranboo let out a deep breath, while Tubbo forcefully moved Tommy back to where he stood previously. "You have no idea how much I want to punch you right now," the American said, his hands already bawled into fists.

"She already did that to be fair. It still hurts... what do I do now?"

"Apologise!" The Beeduo yelled at him in unison, making Tommy flinch slightly as a reaction.

"I tried, but she wouldn't listen to me."

"Yeah, because you're shit at apologising," Tubbo replied, "You literally just said that you didn't mean what you said."

Tommy scratched the top of his head, "Yeah, but—" he paused as the shorter started to push him into the hallway that lead to the bathroom, "What are you doing?"

"I'm banning you from the room and from streaming until you make up with her," Tubbo said consequent as he pushed a struggling Tommy through the doorway.

"You can't do that!" The blond protested.

"I'm pretty sure I can! I'm doing it right now!" The brunet replied.