【12】𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞

────☆★☆────

✌︎Raccooninnit✌︎

Saw your Instagram
Welcome to the UK! The superior country
How was your flight?
You're probably tired. Let's talk later, i need to prepare for MCC anyways :)
Wish me luck!

────☆★☆────

"Awww, he's asking how the flight was," Tubbo commented with a coo as he and Ranboo read the most recent sent messages.

"Isn't that a normal thing to ask someone though?" The taller one replied with a raised eyebrow.

Tubbo turned to look at his friend with slight annoyance, "You know, for someone, who is in the Twinnit Truther Groupchat, you aren't very truthing."

Ranboo shook his head, "What you just said made no sense," he said, then eyeing his sleeping sister on the couch "Let's put the phone down and start the stream. We got what we wanted." He reached out to grab the phone, but like a little gremlin Tubbo pulled his hands away at the last second.

"No wait, let's reply," the brunet boy said, a thoughtful and impish look on his face, his eyes glued on the messages in front of him.

"Are you crazy? She's gonna know that we went through her phone."

"She's too jet lagged to remember anything! We can easily state deniability."

Ranboo narrowed his eyes, "You want to gaslight her?"

"Gaslight. Gatekeep. Girlboss." Tubbo only said to that, before focusing all his attention on the phone and starting to type out an elaborate message to Tommy.

"Please never say that again— Hey, at least let me see what you're writing."

───☆★☆────

✌︎Raccooninnit✌︎

Saw your Instagram
Welcome to the UK! The superior country
How was your flight?
You're probably tired. Let's talk later, i need to prepare for MCC anyways :)
Wish me luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome :3
The flight was fine, didn't catch much sleep though, have major jet lag
Can't wait to just lie down and fall asleep to you yelling at Tubbo lmao
Good Luck (not that you need it)

Haha very funny
Let's call later if you are not asleep
Then you can congratulate me on my victory in person
as personal as it can be on call lol

You'd have to win for that first
jk love to call <3
have to go now, beeduo about to stream probably gonna be in the background just trying to get rest lol

────☆★☆────

Ranboo watched as Tubbo pressed send on the last message, "How are you so good at this?" He asked with an impressed look on his face. Who knew that Tubbo could impersonate someone so well?

The brunet shrugged with a smug expression on his face, as he put the phone back on the small couch table next to Twinboo, "What can I say? I'm a man of many talents."

"Remind me to never get you mad," the taller only replied to that, while Tubbo smiled in satisfaction.

"Alright, I am satisfied. Let's stream!"

────☆★☆────

Twinboo was awoken by the smell of food. She slowly opened her eyes to find Tubbo placing a plate of food in front of her on the small hippo stool before her next to where her phone laid.

"She lives!" Ranboo cried out as his twins sat up, and grabbed the plate with fish and chips and put it in her lap.

From the perspective of the stream it looked almost like a little gremlin, covered in a dark blanket and barely visible in the corner of the frame it just sat there and started to munch on some chips without another word.

Tubbo turned around with a giddy smile as he saw and heard and turned to look at the female. "You're awake!" He yelled, "Guys, chat, this is Ranboo's sister in case you didn't know. She's also staying here with us. You want to say hello to chat?"

Mouthful of chips the girl simply waved at the camera, making the two boys in the room break out in laughter. "Ladies and gentlemen, my sister," Ranboo said from off screen.

Tubbo turned back to look at chat, "Another Height check? Yeah, we can do another height check."

"I'm eating!" The twins replied simultaneously with their mouths full.

"Come on! For the people!" Tubbo begged.

The pair shared a look before sighing and standing up next to the brunet. From shortest to tallest they stood, Tubbo, then Twinboo and lastly Ranboo. All three of them grinned, Twinboo leaning her elbow on Tubbo's shoulder, and Ranboo doing the same to her.

"It's upsetting," Tubbo only commented, "You two are giants. How are you both so freaking tall?"

"Genetics," Ranboo said dryly, then turning to face his sister, "You know what I've just realised. You did a face reveal before me."

The girl's eyes widened, "Oh my god. I did, didn't I?"

"Twitter is gonna have a field day with this one," Tubbo commented, as he went back to sit down and eat.

"I'm gonna be trending on Twitter," she cried out as she sat back down on the couch, "My face is gonna be fucking everywhere."

"You chose this!" Ranboo yelled from off camera, "This is your fault!"

────☆★☆────