【13】𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

────☆★☆────

Trending in US

Twinboo face reveal
Ranboo
Tubbo
Beeduo Meet up
MCCPride

────☆★☆────

"Are you okay?" Asked Tubbo the tall girl laying on his couch bundled up in fuzzy blankets and cuddling a Ranboo Youtooz Plushie that hadn't been released yet.

As a reply he only got a muffled yeah, nothing less and nothing more, that's when Ranboo walked back into the room, a bag of M&M's in one hand and his phone in the other.

"She hasn't moved an inch since we ended your stream," the British boy said, his eyes still on his friend's sister, "It's almost two a.m. Are we sure she's still alive in that... cocoon?"

Ranboo shrugged and handed the bag of candy to Tubbo, before going to poke the blanket cocoon, and that letting out a faint cat like hiss in responds. He turned around again and faced Tubbo. "Yep. Definitely still alive."

"And able to hear you two. So stop talking about me like I'm not here!"

Tubbo let out a fake gasp, "She speaks."

Not long after the blanket mountain slowly unraveled and a messy dark blonde head of hair peaked out of it.

"You good?" Ranboo asked unbothered.

The girl brushed a hand through her messy hair. "I'm processing," she said, "I mean I'm not bothered by the fact that I've shown my face, i couldn't care less. But the way I've done it is so... unspectacular."

Both boys stopped in their tracks, the sentence repeating in their heads as they realised what the girl just had said.

"That's why you've been huddled up in a blanket cocoon!?" Tubbo yelled out, throwing his hands dramatically in the air, "Because it bothers you that your face reveal was boring?!"

"I want it to be cool, a little bit more hyped up. Now we got this monstrosity. I look like I just woke up."

"Which you did," Ranboo added.

The Brit only stared at her, "How does your brain work?"

"Sometimes not at all," Ranboo replied in her stead, an amused smile on his face as he did so and she glared at him, "Hey, you want to joins us in watching The Office?"

"Anything to get my mind off of this dis—"

────☆★☆────

✌︎Raccooninnit✌︎ is calling...

☑︎Accept Decline

────☆★☆────

"Why is Tommy calling me? Oh god." Twinboo scrolled down to see about a dozen missed messages and calls from Tommy already, along with some Twitter mentions and messages from other creators and friends.

"Yeah, he's been asking if you've been okay," Ranboo commented to that, "To which we replied with a picture of your blanket nest and the caption: probably."

Tubbo next to him nodded, then pointing at the phone in her hands, "You should probably answer. He's been very worried about you, even if he doesn't want to admit it out loud."

Twinboo looked back down to her phone that was still ringing and then back at her place on the couch, before letting out a heavy sigh and walking towards the bathroom to have a semi private call with the stubborn blond.

"Also you're trending!"

────☆★☆────

The girl closed the bathroom door behind her with a deep breath and answered the call, putting it on speaker. "Hello."

An audible exhale could be heard from the other end, "Oh thank fucking god, finally. I've been fucking calling you for the past two hours."

The girl scratched the back of her head, "Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you."

"You alright? You sound a bit... how do I put this... sad," he stated, he then took a small pause, "Is it about the face reveal?"

"Um, yeah," she brushed a hand through her hair, "It's not really what I wanted it to be. I looked like a mess and now my face is probably plastered all around the Internet."

"You can always do a do over," Tommy replied with a shrug.

The female scrunched her eyebrows together with a smile, "I don't think that's how that works."

"It does, trust me. We just have to tell them that," Tommy said, before taking a breath, "I'm coming over in the next couple of days. We're gonna hang out the entire day and we're gonna do a stream together, that's when you can do it. We're gonna have so much fun, trust me. It will be awesome." 

Twinboo grinned, "Thanks, Tommy."

Tommy on the other end also grinned giddily, a faint blush on his cheeks. He cleared his throat, trying to hold his excitement in. "I, uh, also think you look really pretty, even when you just woke up from a nap."

Twinboo stopped, processing what her crush just said, her face then turning cartoonishly red as her brain realised it. "I gotta go! I promised to watch The Office with the other two! Talk to you later! Byeeee!"

────☆★☆────