【07】𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲

────☆★☆────

Twinboo made a new post

────☆★☆────

Twinboo

Liked by ranboomc and 50

Liked by ranboomc and 50.534 others

feeling cute, might delete later

ranboomc: can't believe you're gonna do a face reveal before me

tubbolive: cute don't delete

nihaachuu: ❤️❤️❤️

tommyinnit: at least you aren't Ranboo

Load more comments...

────☆★☆────

"Hello?" 2:33 BST, not usually a time where Tommyinnit was found calling Wilbur Soot. The older was asleep in bed and was grudgingly woken up by his phone constantly ringing, at first he thought he could ignore it, but it just didn't stop. It just kept on ringing, making him eventually pick up with an annoyed groan.

"Wilbur, I have a problem," It spoke hurriedly from the other end.

Wilbur sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes, "Tommy, are you aware what time it is at the moment?"

"Yes—" The younger couldn't even finish his sentence, as Wilbur interrupted him and laid back down.

"Good, now go back to sleep," he said, "I'm sure that the problem can be solved tomorrow just as easily."

"I have a crush-"

"Good Night, Tommy-"

"-on Ranboo's sister."

Wilbur was suddenly awake again as he heard that, he sat up again, "...Okay, keep talking."

Tommy sucked in a deep breath, before starting to ramble at the older male, "I don't know how, or when it happened in the last three months, but something just clicked in my brain tonight when we talked about McDonald's food of all things. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, I tried to fall asleep, I did, I even listened to your music of all things, but it didn't help. I think it made it even worse to be honest."

"Okay, first of all, calm down," Wilbur said once Tommy was done with his little speech. To be honest he didn't understand a lot, partly because he wasn't fully awake and partly because the teen just talked so dang fast, but he got enough bits to piece together the context. "Second, I feel very honoured that you told me all of this and trust me with this kind of information, and third, I'm very tired and would like to sleep. Can we continue this conversation tomorrow, Tommy?"