Your My Hope | Chapter 1

Alice

It's been a weird year. Andy has a 1 year old kid with Juliet. He got me pregnant so were having a kid. I also quit my job with AP. They understood and if I wanted my job back I could have it.

We just finished packing up for the last day of warped tour. "Alice." Andy said pulling me closer to his side as I said goodbye to my friends. I cried, not going to lie. I cried allot this past month. Especially when we announced my pregnancy to all me and Andy's friends.

"Hmm?" He kissed my cheek. "Come live with me." He smiled. I kissed him back. "Hmm, I'm not sure...I mean will there be food." I joked. He chuckled. "Anything for you babe." I kissed his nose. "Then yes." And we kissed. "Okay, well tomorrow were heading to Nebraska and grabbing your hints from Alex's."

"Woah, you had it all planned out to when I say yes?" He nodded. "What if I said no?" He leaned in closer and whispered. "I'd kidnap you." And he picked me up. "You freak" he walked to the BVB bus. "Ahh, but I'm your freak."

We got on the bus and Ashley hugged me. "Alice. Can't believe you ended up fall for that." He said pointing at Andy. "Hey!" Andy defended. "Oh Andy. It's alright. I'd fall over and over again for you." Ashely made a gagging noise.

Jake shot him a glare. I don't know if you know, but Jake is a real romantic. No lie. He'll watch chick flicks and basically he's a girl. With man parts.

I cringed at thinking about that. "What?" "Just thinking about how Jake would look like as a girl." I cringed again. "So have you thought about names?" I looked at Andy.

"Well if it's a girl I want her first name to be Carolyn. And for a boy I was thinking Kale. For middle names. We were thinking Elizabeth and Andrew." "Those are perfect!" Jake squealed. Told ya.

Andy placed a hand on my belly. It wasn't even showing. Well I'm only about almost two months but closer to one month. "You booked the appointment?" Jinxx asked Andy. "So you even booked an appointment." "Well I wasn't planning on letting you say no either way."

He said kissing my cheek. I felt my phone ring. It was josh. "What do you want!" "YOUR PREGNANT!" "Yeah, well it's my body." I heard glass break. "What are you doing josh?" Andy looked at me and listened.

"I'm walking around your apartment." "I had moved-" "in I with Alex I know." He slurred his words. I pointed a Andy. I held the phone away. "Call Alex and tell her to call the cops and say there's a drunk man breaking things outside." He nodded and I talked with josh again.

"What are you doing?" I heard more glass break. "I'm just hanging out. Maybe Alex will play with me since you never want to." "Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Her." He laughed. "Oh Alice. You should have never kicked me out that night." And he hung up. "Josh! Wait!- fuck" and I dialled Alex.

"Did you call?" I asked. "Yeah, there going to be here really soon." "Lock the door, windows, close the blinds and lock yourself in our room." Andy raised and eyebrow at me. I held a finger up. "Okay, I'm here." I sighed great. "Okay, I'm going to put you on speaker phone okay. Don't hang up. Tell me when your safe with the police."

"Okay." I put the phone on speaker phone and I looked at Andy. "She has a one bedroom apartment and we had to share a room. Okay?" She get me a little chuckle.

Josh you crazy motherfucker. I was sitting down staring at my home when I heard glass break. "Alex?" "That wasn't me." She said shakily. "Don't worry. You'll be okay. I'll be there soon and the cops should be there any minute now." I looked at Andy. "How far are we?" "About an hour now." I sighed.

Then I heard sirens on my phone. "Alex!" "The cops are here I think." "Okay, Alex. I'll stay with you on the phone till they get you." I heard her mumble a okay.

It want longer that I heard the police call out and she was safe. "Okay, Alice. I'll see you when you get here." I agreed and hung up. I sighed and sat down. I looked down at my belly. "Sorry, if mamas stressing to much."

Andy came beside me. "Do you want us to stay a awhile? Keep Alex calm for awhile." I nodded. "I actually think Johnnie is moving in with her. So we could stay down for maybe a day." He nodded and kissed me.

"Your ex is crazy." "Hey! Your ex is crazy." He nodded. "Oh I know." He joked. We ended up falling asleep for a while then I woke up to CC screaming. "What!?" I said falling off the couch. "Nothing." And he smiled. "Fuck you Christian." I said getting up.

"Were here." I looked out and yup. Alex's. "You guys let's go crash her living room." I yelled and everyone followed me up. I unlocked it and I saw Johnnie and Bryan here with Alex on the couch. "Got room for 6 more."

A/N hmmm. How was that? It isn't that much of a time jump for the first book. Like a month jump. I GOT IT ALL PLANNED OUT. ;D anywho. Guys. You all are bootiful! And this year and next year I'm doing a hella lot of travelling. I'm going to Toronto in May. Then next May I'm going to Italy/Greece. Then maybe Florida for my friends wedding. And Vancouver for collage. Hopefully I'll get in when I apply. When ever I do that.