Life Can Be Cruel | Chapter 10

Alice

"C'mon, Camie. We got to go back to your house today baby." I said grabbing her bag full of clothes Andy and I have bought her the past week. Andy and her came down the stairs. Andy carrying her bag and Camie carrying bear I bought her.

"I can't wait to see you when you come home daddy. You'll call right?" She asked Andy as they put their shoes on. Andy gave her a small smile. "Of course Cam. You can even visit Alice while I'm gone." She smiled at me.

I take Camie outside and I can see Andy in the house kissing Crow goodbye. It's only been a week since we got Crow but he loves that cat so much now.

"C'mon, get in the back." I say opening the door then placing her bags beside her on the seat. I walk to the front and buckle up and play some music. "Put on some ATL pleaaaasssse." Camie said. I chuckled and put on Lullabies.

"Let's go." Andy said hoping in. He was about to turns he music down. He doesn't really like ATL but Camie cuts him off. "NO! Leave it daddy!" Andy jumped and let out a chuckle. "Ok, princess." Me and Andy might have allot in common but just like me and Camie have basically the same music taste. Me and Andy don't really.

I like the kind he listens to, but he doesn't like most of the kind I listen to, but he's okay with it. I let out a little chuckle and Andy looks over at me. I smile then I see his blue eyes and my eyes shift over to the drivers window behind him and my smile drops. "E-eyes on the road babe." I say with a frown and look away.

Every time were driving and I look at his blue eyes it reminds me of the crash. I haven't told Andy but it likes...I relive it every time and it scares me, how I could've lost Andy or the baby. I feel Andy's hand slip in mine. "Camie where here." Andy says as he stops.

We get out and take her bags in. "Ella!" I heard Juliet shriek. "Mom." Camie says giving her a hug. "Alice and daddy bought me lots of clothes." Juliet smiled at us. "Awe thanks guys! But...uh..Andy. Since you'll be gone for three months. Can we get the child support all together today?" I gaped.

"I will still be here to give it to you. And Andy can still put it in the bank?" I said. That's like $6000 Andy pays $1000 every two weeks. Cause he wants the best for Camie. But she has nothing to show for it!

I grabbed my stomach. My pain filled stomach. "Alice!" Andy said grabbing my side and rubbing my back. Juliet's eyes went wide. "Your right. I'll just wait, just let's all hug and say goodbye now." She said worry in her voice. I nodded. And said goodbye to Camie and Juliet. Actually she's not bad when she's begging for money, and she's not all jealous towards me now.

I got in the car and I could see Andy hugging Camie then...Juliet? Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Come to think of it. I haven't even seen him.

I saw Andy running to the car and hoped in. He looked at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "You sure? What about earlier. And are you having nightmares?" He asked me. I didn't want to tell him anything cause he wouldn't leave for tour knowing I'd probably be even more stressed out.

He started the car and I stayed silent. I put on some Mayday Parade. "I do." I said keeping my head down. "I have nightmares of the crash, I relive it over and over. But it always ends differently." I say finally looking at him. He shuts the car off since we arrived at home.

My phone started ringing before Andy could answer back.

"Hey." "Wow, haven't called me In a month and all I get is hey." Alex said. I sighed. "I'm just joking. I've missed you, how's life with Andy?" She asked. Clearly letting her Fangirl out. "It's great. How's Johnnie and Vic."

"Johnnies great. We just had a little party for hai birthday. Speaking of which. Andy's birthday is soon. What you gonna do?" I smiled. It was a week away. So was Christmas. "I think were just gonna have a supper for everyone at a restaurant for Christmas and his birthday."

A/N so I had changed the date of their tour to after New Years eve okay?