Better Keep Your Eye On My Every Move | Chapter 12

Alice

I woke up and rolled over and place my arm apron Andy's shoulder. I smiled and started placing kisses on his chest all the way up to his lips. "Mmm. What id give to wake up like that every morning."

I chuckled. "C'mon get up." I said shoving him a little. "Nooooo....sleeeeeep is goooood." He said burying himself deeper in the blanket. I pulled it off and Crow was cuddled up n the other side of him.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. 'This was just too cute to not capture @AndyBVB' I tagged it on twitter. Andy smiled at me. "No, you get up. Crow." I said pointing to the floor. Crow jumped off. "No, crow. Come back." Andy said reaching out to him.

I laughed. "C'mon, get some things ready. I'm getting Alice and them from the airport. And dont worry. The guys will be here to help set up." I said getting dressed.

Andy groaned but got up. It was noon and their flight lands in half an hour. Our party starts at 8 and we still gotta set up.

I slipped on shoes and headed for the car. Well my car. I had gotten a new one. I'd rather have one where my ex and ex best friend didn't have sex on the backseat.

I drove to the airport and saw Bryan's blonde curly hair, johnnies black hair, and Alex's, purple hair? Damn girl. How many times are you gonna dye it. Well I shouldn't talk. I had dyed mine more than 29 times and bleached it more than 6 times. That's why I had it all cut off a few years a go. (I had actually dyed my hair that many times 0.0)

"Alex!" I yelled out honking and waving like a mom embarrassing her kids on the first day of school. They shook their heads and walked up to me putting their bags in the trunk.

They hopped in. "So...were planning on moving here to L.A were all getting a apartment together here." Bryan spoke up. I smiled. "That's great. You'll be by everyone and closer for interviews Bryan." He nodded.

"So how's life with Andy." Alex spoke up. "Great. He actually bought me lingerie." "Stop! We don't need to know." Johnnie said covering his ears. I laughed. "Your like a little sister. We don't need to know your having sex." He said again,

"Johnnie were like the same age for a few months. And of course I'm having sex if I'm pregnant." I pointed out. "Okay, okay. Stop talking." I laughed and we arrived home. "Just put your bags in what ever spare room and come down and help set up.

It was like 3 now. Traffic was horrendous. Andy and the boys weren't here but they had the tables set up and the back years ready for BBQs and more seating. He also had some alcohol in the fridge for later.

I walked into the living room to catch Johnnie and Alex sharing a kiss. "Awe.mi ship it." I blurted. Johnnie blushed and looked away. "Awe is little Johnnie blushing." I teased. "You know just cause you older than me for two months means nothing." And he started chasing me.

I ran to the kitchen then back to the living room bumping into someone. I looked up and saw Andy's blue eyes. I smile And hid behind him. "No Andy. Don't hid her." Johnnie said trying to tickle me. "Alex make him stop." And she did.

I sent her a thankful smile. "Johnnies just mad cause I'm more powerful and almighty." I said placing a kiss on Andy's lips.

~~~

Andy

The party was going great. Everyone was here but Juliet and Camie. It was 11 o'clock already and she still wasn't here. I assume Camie fell asleep and they just stayed home.

But she couldn't have called and at least told us? "C'mon, man. Well meet Camie again." Damon said patting my shoulder. I was sitting in the backyard with Damon and Ashley having a few beer.

Carson walked up to Damon and whispered something to him. "Oh, I'll be back guys." He said getting up and following her. I gave her a smile and went back to talking so Ashely.

"So how does it feel. To be 22 and dating a 19 year old. Does she make you feel young?" I only 3 years older than her. It's not at big of a age difference. It's not like I'm a 50 year old dating a 20 year old. That's gross.

"C'mon man. I'm not that old. And honestly. We both act like an old married couple." We laughed.

My phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it was a weird number. I usually don't answer those so I tucked it away. "Who's that?" Ashley asked. I shrugged. "I'll be back." I said getting up and going inside.

I walked over to Alice who was on the couch with the girls. I looked a to the tv after giving her a kiss. "Why are you guys watching the news?" I asked. "Kate was checking it out." Alex replied. I was about to change the channel when something came on.

It was a car accident not that far from here actually. "Isn't that no far from here." Carson asked. I nodded and kept listening I turned it up. Which caught everyone's attention and joined us in the living room.

"There was a accident which had two vehicles involved and a pedestrian who was on a bike. One car swerved and lost control, hitting the pedestrians then the other car. Sending the driver out the window. She's survived. But not the pedestrian. The other driver of the other car was fine. But the driver who was sent out the window will be charged and sent to jail for murderer of a Jason Morals. She Bicycle rider. The driver also had a kid on the backseat who will be put in a foster home. The driver is Ms.Simms-" and I stopping registering the woman's voice from there,

Everyone eyes were on me. Alice had gotten up and rubbed my arm. Camie is fine but adoption? I'm her dad she can stay with me. And Juliet's going to jail? What? I pulled out my phone. I phone that number back. "Hello?" "Hello. Are you Mr.Biersack?" "Yeah." I heard muffled voices. "Andy. Come to the hospital." It was Juliet. I agreed and ran out door.

~~~

I ran through the doors and saw Juliet sitting on a bed. "Andy." She stood up shaking. "What the hell happened?" I asked hugging her. "There was this guy on a bike. He came out of nowhere and I was handing Camie her toy...I tried to not hit him but..."

I sat her down and sat down beside her. "We were on our way to you place cause I had a meeting that ran later than I thought." "Where is Camie?" She swallowed hard. "They have her at the police station. I nodded. I got up and walked out.

I walked right out and straight towards the police station. I walked on and saw Camie on the chair. "Daddy!" She ran up to me. "Camie, let's go home." She nodded I grabbed her hand. "Sir! You can't take her." "But I'm her father." He shook his head. "Your not the father. Juliet told us her father was killed years ago."

I snickered. "Can't be. She told me Camie is mine and I've been paying child support." He sighed. "Well have you do a DNA test okay. But tomorrow morning." I agreed and said goodbye to Camie. I looked at the time it was 2am now.

I missed my New Year's Eve kiss with Alice. And I've been gone for hours now.

I got home and walked in. Everyone was gone and it was clean and quite. Aside from snores erupting from upstairs. I took my shoes off and made my way up stairs. I opened my bedroom door and undressed.

I slipped under the covers next to Alice who turned my way and hugged me. "What happened?" I sighed. "Juliet going to jail and Camie might not even be mine." I said explain got. Everything to her to.

We ended up falling asleep cuddled

A/N well damn.